Reviews for Believe
the ultimate fanegirl332 chapter 11 . 2/8
but other than What just happened I thought that it was pretty good a little dark though
the ultimate fanegirl332 chapter 12 . 2/8
so I was in class while reading this and was also listening to music and for some reason pandora started playing a whole bunch of sad songs came on and I was crying and people thought that Iwas crazy and then I started laughing I dont know why. I ended up being sent to the nurse and on the way running into several walls because I was finishing reading it I was sent home
Ilovetwilight14 chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
The best fanfiction I have read, you wrote a good story. I loved it
FabinaForever11 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Awesome!:)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
intense, great
AppealingToHeaven chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very poetic. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you so much.
zsizsizari chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
How sad. You have a sick and talented mind! I enjoyed this story. :-)
Yorushike chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Hi,
This story is amazing! When I started reading I expected one of the many Bella in trouble Eddie save her stories. I thought it would be another of those light reads you do in an hour or so, because you have some time to waste...
Instead you gave me a story about pain and sanity and goodness of a person. As much as Aro is evil Bella is pure. I have rarely read anything that makes insanity as we call it so logical. She killed the devil, out of context she is crazy and yet so right about it. I would really like to congratulate to a story of the highest level and I hope you continue writing.
Greetings
Yorushike
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
wow that was great loved it
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
keep up the good work on your stories
twigeek24 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
So sad so so sad i cried
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
poo betta
Jessicaaa.171 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I have read loads of stories on here, this was the best. :)
MACMONKEY chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
loved it :)
LiveLaughandLoveForever chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
please write a sequal. it is really good.