Reviews for All She Ever Wanted
Chanel5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Beautiful. Yes that was a very interesting eppisode of Private Practice. Makes you wonder what other secrets Amelia knows. Your writting was excellent. Always happy to read a Maddison fic.

Chanel
McShip chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
What Amelia said to me shook me up, too! Shonda crushed Maddison again in the crossover and I'm this (holds up two fingers, 1 cm) close to hating her. D:

So fluffy. I love it! :) I love kisses in the rain. It's so... romantic!

That episode was teasing us that a crossover is going to happen. IT WILL HAPPEN. Maddison 3
Echante chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thank you for writing this because that thing she said was definately the best moment of the entire episode for me! Haha and this was amazing. Oh god I feel bad for

Addison though.
CoolMusic chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Interesting take you have on this. It's not exactly how I think it happened, but I love it nonetheless. Who know? It might have happened like this, except for the choosing Mark bit. And now I get what u meant when u told me u'd gone completely AU on this. Oh well, it's still lovely.
RainingMonday chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
After watching PrP I was hoping for a story like this, and I got my wish! Plus Maddison always wins, of course. But what Amelia said made me wonder ... Addison has always maintained that the first time she cheated on Derek was the night he walked in on them, she even said it to Archer last season. So was she lying? Or did Mark and Addison hook up before Addek was married? Hopefully Shonda will eventually give us some answers! Anyway I loved this, please write more Maddison.