Reviews for A year of Chad
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
LOL i don't think its 'lofty' XD and i loved the ending where you end with 'so far so great'. fluffy story :D
channy-mega-fan chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
awesome story you should wrote more description in it but it's good.
LOLChanny819 chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
I doubt the word is lofty, but I dont know what it is. Lawfully? Oh maybe. Whaddaya know, my brain stopped being sappy and worked! Yay! Lia, you rick as a friend and a writer. Love and SMILES!

LOLChanny819
LOLChanny819 chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
This is why I love you. You put your ideas out there. Lia, this is incredible. SMILES!

Imsuch a Lia addict!
LOLChanny819 chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
And the random chain of events continues! Hehe, I love it you know! There was the spider line from Sinny with a Sing and Chad's angry line from FFTF part 1. I'm a super fan.:) SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
She would drool! Hehe, love you so much...even more than this, and I didnt think that was possible. SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Alright, so I got an addiction. But its alright, cuz its you. SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Gasp! Bad James! I need sleep Lia, so I'll finish this masterpiece up tomorrow.:) SMILES!

LOL

Wait, I have Orthodox Christmas tomorrow. K, Friday.:) Sowwy.
LOLChanny819 chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
This was definitely "god" Hehe I know you meant good. But it was great! Hey, Lia, I want Channy.:) SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
And you say youre a miley hater! I'm appalled you controversial girl! SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Dont you dare doubt this story! Its Fantasmic! SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Hmmz...to kill or not to kill? I'll spare you this time. But now I really do need to do homework. And potty. SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Go Sonny! Nice car choice! I live for yellow, Lia! SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Yeah I lie. My homework can wait. Anyway, I live how you write "Hate that habit!" instead of "I hate that habit!" It's just more preferable for me.:) SMILES!

LOLChanny819 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Ugh, this is way too good! But...I have homework. Guess I'll do that and come back to this. SMILES!