Reviews for You Don't Have To Be Alone
blaine chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
loved your story good job and grate work.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
THIS. i love it.

k bye.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You know, I could see Brittany getting ballad confused with mallard, sure, but a male duck is a drake. A mallard is a breed and-

Oh, never mind. It's Brittany. She just doesn't make sense.
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was utterly truly adorable. *Adds to Favorites*

And on the subject of that outfit yes the pic is too sexy to be believed but I actually had a friend wear an outfit like Kurt's one day. Yeah I'm pretty sure he's gay too...considering the outfit was to church...

And as for the parent snooping have you thought about getting a USB drive to hoard them on. {It's where I put all my slashy stuff. Goodness knows my mother would die if she saw them.}

Totally loved this. Pity there isn't more of this coupling.
Tantamiri chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I just recently found out that any Kurt/Artie exists, and this exceeded my expectations for this couple. Good job, very well done!
Star over the mountain chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful. Write more :D
Spite the Wufei Worshipper chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this! There is definitely not enough Artie/Kurt out there, so finding one this good is great. Thanks for writing it. :)
Lady Chronic chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is really fun. Will there be more? It's great that you're pacing it slow - Kurt's crush on Finn wouldn't just go away overnight. I love that your Artie's an Iron Maiden fan and that your Kurt talks to his mom sometimes.

I DID notice some Britishisms, mostly at the beginning of the story:

for a laugh

the queue for the water fountain

whilst
Char-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
not really a fan of this pairing but these 2 are still my fav characters and I couldn't resist.

but aw~ this was so sweet and very cute - great job!
EmilylovesKurt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
beautiful!11
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Kurt is strong, yays! :3

Being forced to perv on Rachel XD

That was cute :)

~IP~
Chuckney chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is really good - it's so real and sweet, I think you capture all of their feelings and voices perfectly.

On the Briticisms: I actually pulled your profile up in a different tab whilst reading because I came across something and my British senses started tingling all over XD As a fellow UK resident, I can't say for certainty if this is true but I always thought 'knackered' was a British term rarely heard in the US.

But it doesn't detract from the fic at all, it's still a smart and lovely story :D