Reviews for Dark Side of Hope
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow... just wow. That was an amazing tag to "Dark Side of the Moon"! It's one of my favorite episodes, though it breaks my heart every time I watch it. I can't believe this is you're first fic, it's simply wonderful! One of the reasons I like this one so much even though there is alot of tags for it is because of how its written. You didn't focus on just one brother's pain, you explored both sides of the story and didn't downplay either side. The boys are a unit and many other tags focus on how one of them wronged the other. This one didn't, and it had a lot of hope. I just loved it, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics. :)
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This story was really good. You are an amazing writer. Can't believe this is your first completed fanfic. You are so good at writing.
fred21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Good story, liked how you showed what Sam was thinking and going through.
Cherry8914 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Loved it! I was SO upset when Dean just threw the amulet away. It always meant so much to him and I swear if Sam didn't pick that amulet up I will write angry letters to the writers of Supernatural! _
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This would've been the prefect ending to that episode. I feel so bad for the brothers I really, really do. I just want to hold them, and you wrote them beautifully. I applaud you for your talent and ability to weave this all together.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
aw my heart broke a little /3
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I really liked this story!

I'm not one for really overthinking what happened in an episode but I feel that you have summed up Sams point of view and how he must've felt! It's quite surprising that it's now Sam, the one who wanted to be away from all that, who is the one holding onto hope and (hopefully) trying to bring his brother back from the brink!

Great story, well done!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i loved it! i hope sammy does too!
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was exactly what I wanted in the episode. Thanks for making it happen!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome story.

I love to see both sides of the boys vision of all this mess. I really hope did pick up the amulet and kept it safe. :)
Noninone chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Yeah I liked. Its making me cry again. But I liked.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Nice tag. You captured the complicated tangle of all that Sam must have been thinking, but I'm glad that you ended it on a note of optimism.
emmau chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'd like this to be my canon, please. Good job.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aw, this made me so sad. But I loved it and yay for the hope at the end.