Reviews for Mismatch Made In Heaven
Twilight'sPuppetMaster chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
lol, poor Jasper lol. xx
Twilight'sPuppetMaster chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh god, I love a nervous Jasper. Why the hell is Rose such a bitch?
Leona Bowman chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
I just want to let you know your a beautiful and talented auther.. this was lovly.. thank you. :)Leona

Ps.. you did make one shot or outtakes of the future of these guys that would be awesome!
Leona Bowman chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
I know you finished this story. But I almost don't want to read the next chapter.. My god.. my heart bleeds for both of them.

You know there stories but it is still hard.. I even cry when I watch shows.. I guess I wear my heart on my sleves. haha.

Your a great writer.. thank you so much for the story it is beautiful.. :)Leona
Leona Bowman chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
This chapter was fantastic. But scary at the same time.. He might of been dom. but he he was GENTAL.. sad he was jealous to do thou.. That is not good. Love the was Edward handle him with love and care.

:)Leona
Leona Bowman chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
That was a sad chapter.. Beautiful written..
Leona Bowman chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I ;m in love with your story.. I just want to let you know.. it is awesome and sweet.. :)

I 'm sorry I 've not reviewed each chapter. To me it just feels worried when the next chapter is right there.. But I will leave a review at the end. But you never know I might leave one here and there.. And I give you A your a great writer..

:)Leona
chocolatelovergirl chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
chocolatelovergirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
:')
chocolatelovergirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
you said last chapter that Jasper had never been kissed before yet here he says he's NOT a virgin, his previous sexual experience confuses me.

Really love this story and your boys

x
chocolatelovergirl chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
chocolatelovergirl chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
;)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Podder6691 chapter 20 . 6/9/2011
Awww what lovely story...And some hot luvin' too. I adored it 3
Disabledaccount235 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
This is the first Edward/Jasper story I have ever read and now thanks to you, I will be reading more :) Great story!
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »