Reviews for Mismatch Made In Heaven
lovedwardalways chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
I love the way Emmett proposed to her that was just perfect. I am happy Edward kicked the shit out of Jacob he deserved it and hope he won't be back. Jasper teasing Edward like that was funny. Yay they are going to live together.
lovedwardalways chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
He really is a stupid fuck I guess embry beat the sense right out of him. Why on earth would he think he would be welcome. I loved the costumes Edward is such a cute geek. I can't believe Esme talking about needing a good fuck every now and then.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Really love this story...was so happy when you wrote here that you had started a sequel...but i can't find it :(

/sad hug ;)
lovedwardalways chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Wow Jasper is bad ass when it comes to protecting his relationship. It needed to be done.
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Well they survived there first fight which is good and the make up blow job was amazing.
lovedwardalways chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Kinda threw up in my mouth a little when that dog kissed him. I love the high Edward telling the story of being tied up. So glad he punched him.
lovedwardalways chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
A coma nooooo... That is just to sad.
lovedwardalways chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Oh wow I like it when he takes charge and rides his cowboy into submission. He has nothing to be jealous of Edward only has eyes for Jasper.
lovedwardalways chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Good to know embry is gone for a long time. I love possessive Jasper.
lovedwardalways chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Plenty of embarrassment to go around first with rose and Emmett getting caught and now they have something to hang over them hehe. There first time was perfect Edward was just so gentle and compassionate toward Jasper and made his first time special. I love that Edward put his shirt on inside out. The condom line was priceless.
lovedwardalways chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Oh my gosh that is so sad I hope embry rots in jail for the rest of his life for what he did to Jasper. I think jasper's first blow job was amazing Edward did a wonderful job it was a great experience for both of them.
lovedwardalways chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Way to take charge there Jasper that was hot. The I love you's were sweet.
lovedwardalways chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Edward is just so gentle with Jasper. I love that Emmett is able to tease both of them about how much they like each other.
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh wow ! Sexy naughty text and then hot as hell wet dream I like it a lot.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
What is rose's deal why is she so over protective mama bear on Jasper. I like the idea of a nerdsper and cowboyward together and Edward and his darlin.
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »