Reviews for Mismatch Made In Heaven
mssmith chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very sweet...a great start, I can't wait for more. Thank you.
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Great start looking forward to the next chapter. Jx
Twilight-Junki3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh I love ShySper!

Penny, you simply made my day :D That's so fluffy and so cute and so sweet :D Why is Jazzy so shy? I hope nothing bad happened to him in the past to make him so shy and Rosalie so protective.

Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter :D I needed the cuteness after BAM :P
OCDJen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
A cowboy Edward, its certainly different bb, but great all the same.

Shy little Jasper is just lovely. Can't wait to see hwat Edward text Jasper, thats just mean leaving it there bb!

Heart you bb
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
omgsbdaksdba Jasper's so cute!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
They're adorable!
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Sounding real good so far!

I love the switch of personalities...edward being the southern agressor & jasper being the passive shy boy..very unique!
Jaspered01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Your stories are always the fucking best and this is nothing short of that. About damn time we see a southern Edward, with the whole darlin' thing going on and the cockiness only southern men posses. Jasper is just so...cute. Loving the Geeksper. Update soon !
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great start. Shy, nerdy Jazz is Hot.
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
FMR! You posted it!

And more than 30 words on the first chapter girl! You are putting me to shame:)

You already know how i feel about these 2 boys:) Can't wait for their first kiss to be posted!

As for your nights/my days or your days/my nights spending together: ANYTIME BB! Just what color are you eyes again: gold or crimson red?

XOXO

Seren
LovelessGirls chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Babe, you can't just leave it like that! *cries* I'm just kidding, this is brilliant. I never would have thought of cowboy Edward paired with shy Jasper, heck I've never imagined Edward as a cowboy... oh the possibilities. Lol you have to update pronto! Some of my favorite parts were when Edward stood up for Jasper against Rosalie and when they exchanged numbers and Jasper putting his nickname in Edwards phone. That makes me wonder if anybody else calls him by that name... I mean not even Rosalie said it once. I need to find out what happens next!

~LGDIB xx
Kerrfrano chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AH Shy Jasper is so cute.

Can't wait to see what happens when the boys are together again.
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56