Reviews for Amenaza
Gilgamesh50 chapter 3 . 11/19
I hope you somehow add or hove something of asura to naruto since he is supposed to be his reincarnate or something right?
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 1 . 10/23
This is the stupidest story I have ever read. No thanks.
Sir Naru chapter 1 . 8/27
i gatta say this is one of the rare naruto stories where he actually destroyes konoha, his enemies and doesnt forgive anybody out of some dumb reason. this was a such a creative, dark and yet enjoyable story to read, rare to find something like this and even finished to boot.
bruh chapter 11 . 8/23
bruh make naruto go back to normal
Salty Six Paths chapter 1 . 8/21
Absolutely amazing, I have been reading this story for about a week and it is one of if not the best story I have ever read on this site. Your writing is extremely good and I have thoroughly enjoyed this masterpiece. It was sad when you killed off so many people especially the espada in the end but the way you executed it really made me emotional. The way you executed this idea was amazing and really kept me interested throughout the entire story, I couldn’t drop it like other stories that get boring or repetitive in fight scenes. You also had amazing character development, the way all of the espada were brought to Naruto’s side was awesome and how thee personalities changed over time. You also actually made the max get stronger over time instead of making op then getting into a fight scene that makes it like he never got stronger, most stories make him train for years but then never actually make him stronger. In conclusion I really enjoyed the story, thank you for the good read!
Salty Six Paths chapter 60 . 8/21
LMAO HE JUST FUCKING KILLS HER WITH NO HESITATION
Yumano Fritz chapter 66 . 8/14
After having followed this story and re-reading it for the 3rd time you've spurred my writer's block away. I would have to say that this work of fanfiction is just amazing and personally the best Naruto crossover fanfiction. I hope that you continue and that all your works end like this. Thank you for the story that I keep coming back to 3
blue demon365 chapter 66 . 8/7
Truly an amazing story. I was immersed the whole way through. It was completely worth all the time it took to read and I will definitely reread this story. if the author sees this then I wanna say thanks for this awesome dark Naruto bleach story. truly amazing.
name here chapter 17 . 7/28
is ulquiorra kimimaro?
Prakith chapter 66 . 7/2
This is an awesome story. I enjoyed every insane and dark moment of it. Truly my favorite "dark naruto".
sanyammalhotra190 chapter 66 . 5/31
One fucking amazing story. I have read many Stories of Naruto becoming villian but this is one of the only few other stories that actually makes sense thank you for it and i wish you continue to make more of them
mastermaniac195 chapter 24 . 5/22
i am here
a fan of this chapter 8 . 5/19
I hope the story improves... naruto is too crazy, you made the kyuubi too weak and kushina is missing, honestly I don't leave the story to see if it improves, I just hope it does
a fan of this chapter 2 . 5/18
More continuity errors as soon as the chapter begins, or they seem that way, if not, I'm sorry.

I quite liked the chapter, perhaps the only downside that I put is that Naruto began a massacre as soon as he arrived, especially because it was in broad daylight even though they couldn't see it, but even so it was a good chapter
a fan of this chapter 1 . 5/18
the story starts well, I see some problems like the fact that in a month and a half only a single mediocre shinigami has appeared despite the enormous number of deaths that must have occurred.

There are some continuity errors, for example, the shinigami attacks naruto with the sword but then he takes it out again as if he had put it in the sheath, the rapid change of people despite the fact that naruto has saved their lives, the fact that no one protests the experiments... among others

I still like the beginning, it could be better but also worse, we'll see how the rest of the story goes

I'm using the translator both to read your story and to post reviews, so possibly some errors are the translator's fault (it happens a lot, sometimes entire paragraphs disappear or are repeated 10 or 20 times)
4,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »