Reviews for Revelation
ValkaAndClouldjumper chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Maybe you could make a another chapter where it is Hiccup's point of view and he wakes up. Nice story, one of the most detailed one-shots ever. ;)
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, I would continue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is soooo good!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
:D That was so sweet and mildly similar to what I think her thoughts would be. XDDD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Ledragonquimangedepoisson chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked this. It was well-written, and seemed pretty much in character. Good job!
kikiyoinuyasha chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i loved how you did astrids POV cuz i have read almsot all of them how he wakes up i am now trying to find POVS of all the people BEFORE he wakes up 8D if you have the time i think you should continue this and do a POV of everyone close to hiccup w well if not thats Ok to im jsut putting it out their xD anyway great story
rwefrwegwgf chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Nice ..!
do-not-reply chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yhis was great! The only ting I found wrong with it is one small mistake.

'what if she hadn't "flied" on Toothless' back and experienced such a wonderful moment with Hiccup?'

It should be flew. Bu like I said, that's it!
konqueror chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Excellent!

And as you say, there are not so many fics about Astrid's feelings during the movies scenes, especially before Hiccup wakes up again, and here she relives her moments with him, so... I liked it!

I hope and kind of feel she won't stay too depressed about all of it being her fault however.
Sential chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice oneshot, you can see what Astrid feels at that moment, same goes for Stoick.
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I never considered it to be Astrid's fault, but it's true that if she hadn't followed Hiccup to the cove, it's possible he never would have discovered the dragon nest.

LOVE the story!
skaterbox chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice sweet fic. hope you write another one soon.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I liked it.
al28894 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww, this story's soo cute!

I just watched HTTYD today and I just cant stop thinking about it.

5/5 :D
brave kid chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
whoa cool story, it is very well writing. I love the movie and i hope you write more how to train fics ok