Reviews for Miracle Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i loved the story anyway
coolio chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Woaaaaaaa factor to the max.
Hmmphh sweet & simple.
Nicely done!
Rin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Whoever criticises this AWESOME story is just jealous. I LOVE IT.
9kaguya99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*Shivers* First of all, that scene in the car made me shiver all over... when the baby was supposidly dead i screamed, i wanted to stop reading, but it said miracle baby as the title, and I was like," Wait! He lives!" So i kept reading and loved the way it ended :) well done!
Cap'n Jackelback chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Guess whoo..gosh i'm such a creeper

this is so cute! i love it ! Amazing work, once agin!

Seriously, you're extreamly talented, don't ever stop writing!
sophisticate chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I don't know how it looked considering that I always imagine the fanfics... But it's pretty bloody so I'd rather not...

Fair enough.
mdtiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
The baby being born in the car just like that-kind of creepy just popping out. It was sweet though the ending the baby surviving. I dont know if you intended to do this but I love the emotions you put in the beginning because I feel sometimes doctors are like that brushing your concerns off.
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Theirs cars in the leaf Village? O.O

but anyways nice job!
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This made me sad and happy! I literally cried! I'm still crying! *SOB!*
90MLLu chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Very sweet and shocking. Never knew that babies can be born if they are stillin the sac. Hihi Guess you learn something new every day

Very good story
iBumbuum chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Lmao! When it said "Sakura pushed and the baby came out" I started laughing my ass off XD It made me imagine Sakura shooting out a baby on a car floor LOL!
cast14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
great little story i liked it
Lilyonalillypad chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I thought it was really sweet, although I may be wrong but the posibility of just pushing like that in the car and not being able to wait until the hospital sounded weird, again I don't know it's most likely posible... Anyhow love it good job
SnowCandie chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i liked ur story alot it was cute! hope to read more of ur stories! lol mine suck. ill get better mwahahahahahaa *coughs* anyway sry lol loved it later
A.L.C chapter 1 . 4/2/2010