Reviews for The Lament of Infinite Things
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Unexpected and quite beautiful. Thank you.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"Why does it take something so deep to make us realize how shallow we are?"- Jay Ciman
Loved it!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
this is really sweet. i cried a little bit.
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Your creativity earned top marks- choosing Fawkes as a character was such a good idea for this challenge, but also very unique. It was a little wordy in some places, but honestly, it added to the story. I loved the circle/line metaphors. Very imaginative and well-written piece. 82/90 (:
controlled climb chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Here are my scores for youuu! Sorry about the wait :(

Alright, so I was reading through my comments and scores and what not that I came up with last month, and all they really seemed to say to me was: Wow. I actually looked at my final score for you and was thinking, "She deserved so much more..." But hey, I guess that's the way all the previous scores played out. Your creativity for this challenge was astounding. To do a character that does actually die was amazing, and your circle idea was brilliant. Your vocabulary... it's very impressive. Some of the words actually lost me a wee bit, but it all added to the character of the story. What I liked the most about this, was that you actually managed to get the sections done without having it seemed FORCED. It flowed so well, and you did a great job. Well done!

My score was... 80/90!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Beautiful story with a fantastic opening and end. The middle part was good too

I think you did well with the challenge as it was written, and Fawkes was a great choice to write about, especially since he had to not only face his own death periodically, but the eventual death of 'father'. Great job.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very poetic and very touching.

{{hugs}}

Fizzabella
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow, it's a very impressive and creative piece. I enjoyed reading it very much. It's beautifully written. I loved it! It's a great response to the tournament, good luck!
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is a really well written story! Good job! The idea of doing Fawkes was genius!

Rachel :)
Red on the Head00 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved the story! It's really great! And WOOHOO I;m the first reviewer! haha! :)

Peace & Love,