Reviews for Scarlet Ambiguity
yeather chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
This story is pretty old, and I'm surprised I found it. But it is amazing. I always love stories that make me feel.

Are you still planning on a sequel?
Cause that would be awesome.

If you know... You're still alive and all. _
sasusakufan2357 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
WAIT. Where's the sequel!? *cries* I really do want to see Sasuke stalking Sakura after she left him! (Though well-deserved. I was actually hoping Sakura would be the one to leave first during the story. Because we all know she deserves being the one who has the choice to leave or not). And Sasuke confronting Karin for being a bitch and putting her nastay ass chakra in him. And Suigestu tagging along the stalking adventures without even knowing Sasuke's on the prowl LOL. I sincerely do hope you have a sequel in the making! (Or maybe I'm just stupid and its already up LOL but if it is...let me know...let me know) anyway awesome story your writing was amazing and I do hope you will write more of this storyline! And thank you for clarifying in the end! It helped a lot to clear confusion :)
ILoveSxS chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
*flails*
*rolls off bed*
*rolls into space*
hirokiri9 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
A sequel would be very nice. :D When I first read Chapter 1, I assumed that Sasuke was already back in Konoha and was paired up with Sakura for a mission. I didn't realize towards the end when Sakura asks him not to leave (right away) that no Sasuke had not returned. So my question was why was Sasuke doing a mission with Sakura? Because I assume he's killed his brother and now he's living somewhere else? And that he's completing missions for another village? Please clear my confusion. All in all, it was a delightful read. And I loved how you portrayed Sasuke in this. :) Thank you.
caslspirit15 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Oh my dear goodness! I pray there is a sequel to this! You have a serious talent and I want more please please please!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
...I don't know how you thought those old stories of mine were absolutely amazing because THIS my dear, is a thousand times better than anything I have ever written. And your lemons scene, HOLY CRAP. I WANNA WRITE LIKE THAT, DAMNIT. I've always tried to attain something like that in my lemons but have yet to achieve!

I'm so jealous. I really love your writing style, it's very emotional and so damn... good, for the lack of a better word. Like...

...wow.
catastrophee chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
First off, wow! Did not expect that ending! Buuut, I loved it. (:

I absolutely love your writing style, its pleasant to read, and very well written. Youre one of very few authors that Ive read that can put so many details without it sounding overly-detailed and boring.

I know that Im reviewing, oh, about a year after this was last updated, but I hope you dont mind my review/praise. LOL

I personally would love a sequel to Scarlet Ambiguity, but if not *shrug* Ill read this one for the tenth, or more, time. Haha.

I really enjoyed this story, and your others, even though I didnt write anything for them, and would love to see more from you.

-Catastrophee
ChikaMegumi chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I think as soon as the sex started, it went downhill dice they just seemed OOC. At first I liked the "monster" inside Sasuke (it kind of reminded menof Naruto and the kyuubi) but then I'm not sure I liked where it went when it "vanished." I like it personified though, you did a really good job with that. I think the first chapter was the best, but I have yet to read on.
excero chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Just stumbled on this wonderful story, and thought it deserved 100 reviews, so I'm glad I could give ya it :). Hope u get some inspiration again n write the sequel, one of my more favorite sasusakus since the char portrayal is close to canon
sookie-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
niceeeeeee...i like it so far :D
Sibrael chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
You did a good job keeping everyone in character. I liked the open ending, I got enough closure from Sasuke's confession.

I would have laughed my ass off if Sasuke had a collar and lead at the club :P

I'll keep my eyes out for a sequel should you ever decide to make one.
Sophie chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Yeah, I can't wait for the sequel. I couldn't get enough of this story. It just seemed so realistic. Even if I love fairy-tales, they usually don't portray life, so thank you for this. I loved all the bittersweet moments!

(And thank you for not making Sakura automatically pregos in the sequel! Nothing against those stories, but I can't wait to read what you have in store of us desperate readers!)
Kaze and Kiba chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
FML! That sounds like an awesome start, especially in Sasuke's head. Is there any chance of seeing this sequelish story soon? I love that you did a q&a-fan-thingy at the end.

Now go write some awesomeness and post it soon. Please?

I really enjoy your writing. Thanks again for that awesome story.

K&K