Reviews for April Fool
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Daww that is so cute Awwwww
hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hahaha Aqua is sneaky huh? To be honest, I actually believed that Aqua said it's not right to joke about feelings. Looks like Terra wasn't the only one fooled. Oh and April fools day!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Tsk, you write well in third person. Don't sweat it.

And I love it when Aqua says, "Earth to Terra." xD Because his name means earth so it's like saying earth to earth! Lol!

I love the three of them and that you placed this story on April Fool's Day. Heh, Aqua sure is clever

Seriously, are you dead? If you are, I won't want to disrespect and laugh at this but I guess I'll just have to wait patiently until I can presume that you are no longer alive. *smiles innocently.*
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yay! I've been searching for this story! And it still made me laugh, even if I knew what was going go happen! Awesome writing!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hahah cute!
Stellar chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Good job! I loved reading this, especially when ven woke them up. XD
KeishiHideki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome job :3 I actually haven't played the game yet so this was an awesome way to get to know some of the characters without spoiling the story for myself! Thank you for writing it!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Terra/Aqua fics. Especially the good ones like yours! It was original, well written, and you gave all the characters their real personalities. Nice job.
forgottennmmemories chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh my god! Hahahahaha, this story was so cute and funny :3!

I just loveloveloveee how you wrote Ven's character, ahaha.

And I think you're pretty good at the third person kinda thing :D.

Haha, nice job for your first one shot n_n
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Haha! I like that! Poor Terra got duped. :) Aqua's good!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That's strange, I thought I had reviewed this story already. Oh well. I really liked this one-shot. It was brilliant and funny. :)
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ven you little devil you!

Great story pal!
metrifyx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I died with laughter. No, seriously. I nearly had tears streaming down my face. The whole "FIRE!" joke and Aqua's joke at the end were just brilliant. But it was really cute, too.

I'm sorry, I have to go calm down. If I keep up with my laughing I might explode or something.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
REALLY, could've picked a better day. I can see this being Ven's favorite holiday, he seems like a prankster. Thank you for contributing to the BBS fandom!
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010