Reviews for Light's Last Gasp
Vipcalleo chapter 6 . 2/6
Noooooooooo why did you not continue this, it sounds really great of a story and i hate you for depriving me of my laughter from the reaction Tsume would have
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This could either be VERY good for Naruto and Anko and really the village (after all a bunch of semi-guardian monsters) OR it could be a VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD thing for the village and Anko's rep. Either way, it's a good thing for Naruto, haven't you heard? "It's good to be the king!"
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Naruto's gonna suffer permanent head trauma if you keep KNOCKING HIM OUT! I mean for heaven's sake he's supposed to have bones stronger then iron, a circulatory system that beats wild animals and a healing factor that's near Wolverine's from X-men, WHY keep knocking him out?
doubledamn chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
I am loving your work, the only problem I have with it is that your muse seems to have developed some sort of screaming-super-phobia of you. I hope it gets over it soon.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
So... Alien with Species elements set in the Naruto-verse?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
oh my god, the alien ate Tora (all ninjas cheer)
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Awesome love it
Jameslw chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
great, please contimue
Ardent Flame chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I loved it! I wasn't all too optimistic about a crossover this bold, but as soon as I saw the first few paragraphs, I recognized a quality writer. This is very good by any standard, shame it seems to have been abandoned. Great story so far, at any rate.
Agito fangking wanijima chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
i like anko but i feel bad 4 her at the end n those kids of naruto's r awesome. i love naruto's new friends
Melodien chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
haha, poor anko xD more, please?
Boomerpyro chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
good story, please update
Shinkicker chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Oh.. God damn if want to see more of this story. Right when it was about to get most interesting. Please come back and update one day please.
Black Shades of Red chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
If you read this... Update! Update! Update! Why are all the amazing stories falling short of completion or better yet showing how better your imagination is than the actual author of the canon?
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Besides Shards and To Live Forever, this is another story that immediately caught my attention. I am an avid fan of AVP fics and you've presented quite an interesting change to the Aliens. I assume that chakra had something to do with their human like appearance? Their interactions with Naruto are quite fun to read too... Though I wonder, will the Aliens in your story be female dominant in terms of gender? Since Xenomorphs don't really have a definite gender, the fact that any Xenomorph can evolve into a Queen kinda confuses me there. I see Naruto is also part Xenomorph and he has Hyoton and a Xenomorph-powered version of Futton too. Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to your next update and as always, keep up the awesome work man!