Reviews for Light's Last Gasp
queen of wolfs chapter 7 . 7/12
Great story my friend i cant wait for the next chapter.
BlazerBug chapter 3 . 4/6
so if hes getting sights from the other queens then hes being recognized as a queen, if that is whats happening
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 7 . 2/14
This is certainly more in depth than other crossovers from the two franchises. Looking forward to more.
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 1/20
Something I need to point out-"scared" means that you're frightened. "Scarred" means that you have scars. That needs fixing for just about every chapter Ibiki's in.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 1/20
Hm... will Wave show up soon? Haku would be a pretty good teacher for showing him how to use Ice Release.

And with what caused the melting of the table-is that Boil Release that can do acid and whatnot?

Will the Kyuubi be showing up anytime soon? I'd really like to get its opinion on whats happening. And see if Naruto can throw a Facehugger down its throat in his mind.

Will Naruto EVER be able to teach Murasaki morality? Her knowing morality equates to the hive knowing it, so she's the most important one in that regard.

Did... did Murasaki and Sorairo come from anyone we know?
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Well, this review has been a long time coming. I've had LLG open in my tabs since you've posted it.

Poor Anko, stuck on the forefront of the nonsense that is xenomorph biology. Have her summons met the hive yet, or more to the point has the hive comprehended the terrifying possibilities if they breed with a summon creature?

Considering Naruto has made no secret of the fact that he is being mentally influenced I'm surprised none of the villages mind readers have inspected what he's seen. Likewise I'd expect the girls to be interrogated after maiming a civilian, as a pretext to study there alien minds if nothing else.

Looking towards the future, with hokage learning of the hives staggering reproduction rate and Naruto's tenuous place it the hierarchy it seems like were almost at the point in an Alien story where somebody comes up with an ultimately ineffective way of controlling the Aliens.

Hope the the last year and a half have treated you well!
zaiemrys chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
So a "girl". How disappointing. Everything about this fic is very good. Gore and all. But you probably added "anime romance". *Cringe*. There's probably "harem", too, in the future. The full of mushy ecchi kind. This "anime romance" will probably eclipse the plot. I, unfortunately, know how this will progress. Cliche. What a waste. I do hope I'm wrong but I'm not gonna continue reading if I'm gonna need brain bleach afterwards. I know the signs. So, I'm bailing out. Tata.
Battlesny chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
oops, that third word was ice, but that was probably obvious by context.
Battlesny chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
would an I've clone even work? I mean even the Earth style clone technique had to be a mud clone, which I assume is because rock is too solid to make a flexible "living" clone from.
snow would probably work great though.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
cant wait for next chapter hope it gets continued
Nine Tailed Fawkes chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
This is crazy. Not something I had ever even considered for a cross over. That said, this fic is enormously entertaining. I would love for you to continue it. I cannot wait to see Tsume' s reaction to the kids, or Orochimaru's! OR if they tunnel their hives into ROOT under the city?! Whoooo, I really wish you will continue this. Please?
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Okay I don't like this, WAY too many components of that crap from Kishimoto.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Awesome please writte more soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Uhm wow
I remembered a Xenomorph / Naruto cross and remembered it being fun.
And it actually updated O.O
Kyvren chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
This is really, really cool.