Reviews for Light's Last Gasp
Black Shades of Red chapter 6 . 4/10
If you read this... Update! Update! Update! Why are all the amazing stories falling short of completion or better yet showing how better your imagination is than the actual author of the canon?
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 6 . 2/6
Besides Shards and To Live Forever, this is another story that immediately caught my attention. I am an avid fan of AVP fics and you've presented quite an interesting change to the Aliens. I assume that chakra had something to do with their human like appearance? Their interactions with Naruto are quite fun to read too... Though I wonder, will the Aliens in your story be female dominant in terms of gender? Since Xenomorphs don't really have a definite gender, the fact that any Xenomorph can evolve into a Queen kinda confuses me there. I see Naruto is also part Xenomorph and he has Hyoton and a Xenomorph-powered version of Futton too. Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to your next update and as always, keep up the awesome work man!
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 1/14
please write some more. this is good. what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
great story! i really like it, though i noticed you haven't updated it in a while which is a shame. please do i think this story can turn out to be one of the best storys on fanfiction
awesomenez chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Really good story. I liked the creativity you showed throughout while keeping the core of the characters the same. There really isn't anything negative to say as spelling and grammar (which are the bane of most fanfics) are good, and the plot/characterization was moving along at a steady pace. It's a shame that it is not likely to be finished, but the parts that remain are still worth a read.
kit no kaze chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
hmm will there be lemons is it possible for lemons... and u havent explained how one got in his chest or how there mor human like... r they basicly naked with armor over there breasts and lower regions i was confused about the discriptions... also does naruto have the acid and ice release both r actualy blood lines ahaha!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
please wont you please update this pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeesssss?
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
this is awesome please continue!
PlatinumDragon11 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I like the story, sad that it has not been updated in two years, but i know the feeling when the story is just not coming to you. I have added to my reading list and hope to be able to read more of the story in the future. I am still wondering where Naruto falls into the hierarchy. I know at the end of chapter six she is calling Naruto father, but that seems only because of the use of his DNA from when she licked his wound that the eggs where created. well hopefully I will be able to find out later. have a good one and keep up the creativity :).
WitchL0v3r chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
SO CUTE!
Imortal Carnage chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
At first I was wondering wtf, but kicked that thought in the face and decided to se how it goes and I'd say its coming along well I enjoyed this can't wait for more _
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Nice story and update soon or tiger
dragolf chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
please update this it would be sad to see this story go unfinished
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Amazing story, can't wait to read more.
Castage chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Interesting story.
I hope you will not abandom it.
I look forward to next chapter.
Good work.