Reviews for Light's Last Gasp
aldhie.javanizer chapter 6 . 2/4
I hope you continue this fic, because it's so awesome...
liliDreamer89 chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Love the story so far. An so can't wait for the next chapter an very well written 2.
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Dang man, this story is great! I really hope you take it up again!
lucian no okami chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Author-san could you please continue this fix it's really interesting
DeliciousCookie chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
shame it's not updated anymore, would have loved more! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrRRRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeEeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEeeeEEEeeEEEEEEeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepls
BijuuDamaBomber chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! This is easily on of the few GOOD Naruto/Aliens story in this whole website!
Hell is reborn chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
when are you going to update this man this is one of the good Naruto/alien fic
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
WHY YOU NO CONTINUE THIS?! ITS AWESOME! Seriously...this NEEDS an update...
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Very cool. I was wondering when that aspect of the AvP series would come in to play. Having a blast reading this story and the interactions that occur in it. Definitely one of the most unique stories I have read to date. Hope to see more from it and Shards in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
This is a really interesting and unique story. I haven't read a lot from this crossover but none of the others worked as well as this one does. Shouldn't be surprised considering how much I love reading Shards. Really hoping that this story as well as Shards are continued one day as they are absolutely awesome stories, some of the most interesting and reread on this site.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Whoa. Definitely some odd but very interesting stuff going on here. Having fun trying to figure out where you will take certain things as well as seeing how Naruto interacts with the girls.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
That is certainly a strange opening chapter. Did enjoy seeing how the beginning matched up with Shards or as it was stated in Shards, the beginning came from here. Very cool start so I can't wait to read more.
Vipcalleo chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Noooooooooo why did you not continue this, it sounds really great of a story and i hate you for depriving me of my laughter from the reaction Tsume would have
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This could either be VERY good for Naruto and Anko and really the village (after all a bunch of semi-guardian monsters) OR it could be a VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD thing for the village and Anko's rep. Either way, it's a good thing for Naruto, haven't you heard? "It's good to be the king!"