Reviews for Sleepsauce
It was good great job!
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It was good great job!
ifeeldisplaced chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
No. I didn't hate it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. What I did not enjoy was the fact that Lilly convinced Miley to move across the country when they love each other and should be together. Oh, and Miley's aching heart. I didn't like that either. But it's life I guess, and sometimes it sucks like that. Overall, you did wonderfully and I am positive that me hating anything you write is impossible (not improbable, but flat out impossible).
dare121 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
well, i like it and i think it was super funny xD imagining a drunk and totally wasted Lilly is always fun and I love what you did with it. and now Ima go read the sequel and then the sequel of the sequel :3

Love
whaleonthemoon chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This kind of depressed me, but in a totally good way. Which is weird, I know, but I think you get it. I think the conversation in itself is very sweet and so are Miley's feelings toward Lilly.

"Lilly loved her, and although they couldn't be together, the thought was almost enough to quell her aching heart. Almost." has to be my favorite line, and it made my heart heart a little. It shows Miley's need for Lilly, how her heart will ache and not be healed until she is actually with Lilly and... I don't know, it's just very powerful and spoke to me.

Again, you are awesome...

-N
Breyton2009 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
this bring me to own situation somewhat similiar i can totally relate to this in a way. great story btw
C.h.i.W chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
whats sleepsauce? o.รต I'm curious
great fics [all 3 of them 8D]
TheBoredOne85 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Drunk flirting! This was awesome :) I would love to see them flirting in person, maybe in another story? :o)
MarinaDreamer chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
. . so totally reading the sequel right!now!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww that sucks Lily profesed her love Miley but Miley had to leave, is sad I feel bad for them and you and your friend but hey at least both Miley and yourself got a text lke thatsoo is not that bad I think.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was way beyond cute. too bad they couldn't be together (

great job!
guitarx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
omg you are awake, now I can profess by undying love for you

dude I think that you are so fucking cool.

Hahahahahaha. I loved it. Lilly is so funny when she's drunk.
YouTellMe chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Drunk texting is soo cute.. And Lily is soo sweet...your friend sounds sweet!

Anyway please consider a part II! D
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked it :) Felt bad for Miley tho. Overall it was good :)
edpdlove chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
lol, that was great! I think Lilly does have feelings. It would appear so anyway.

Now I just want to know what happens! why did you have to end it there? what happens the next day? or when she leaves? does Lilly ever admit to her feelings? tell me!

and finally, what does sleepsauce mean?