Reviews for They Won't Pay Their Taxes!
Selena chapter 1 . 2/17
So creepy! But, so funny! This made my day!
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Me: *laughs out loud*AHAHAHAHA!
Tomoe (my nine-tailed fox servant): *sighs* Calm down, or I'll leave you.
Me:*stops*D-Don't leave me!TTTT...
Tomoe: Then just comment/review on the story.
Me: Okay! What I think about this story is so funny! But instead of Orochimaru, I wonder what would've happened if Kabuto was there instead of Snake man. (idk if that would be funny)
chowie chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Ahhhh! Poor Kakasu!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really like this story! Go Hidan! He's one of my favourite characters in Naruto!
aryia chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok so it is a hilarious version of three little pigs with a twist...the 1st n 2nd pigs die*laughs*...so enjoy
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
lolz this is soo random and funny.
Tsume Yuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
so fudging funny it was unreal! Another, please?
Randomstalkerwihnousername chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OO Good bye Kakuzu, nice knowin ya *waves and walks away forms screams whistleing "zipped doo daa" *
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
lolx XD I was ;aughing like an idiot all the way through this. Once upon a time, there lived a big bad wol – ahem – tax collector XDD. Poor Bob. I can imagine Orochimaru in a spa or doing manicures ).
Anbugirl26 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Amazing, I can barley breathe I'm laughing so hard XD Great Job!
littleangel123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This story is so good, I made a song about it *singing* Who's afraid of the big bad Kakuzu? Big bad Kakuzu? Big bad Kakuzu? Who's afraid of the big bad Kakuzu? LA LA LA LA LA!
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
lawl
Sword Doom chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Im going with you do realize that in an actual fight Kakuzu is stronger than Hidan...
kaesin-chan1997 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
lawl

Does orochimaru really have hairs on his chin?
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
"You can't fool me," Kakuzu growled, eyes narrowing. "I know you're here and I know you've been avoiding paying your taxes, Bob."

LOL. I imagined a sort of ominous pause before he called him "Bob" :D

Another great work you have up here! I enjoyed it very much, Jedi! Your writing is very fresh and free of unwanted snags and horrible grammar/spelling errors. I love that you used Bob and Orochimaru, instead of the usual Akatsuki members, and that you stuck with male characters throughout the story (even Bob - your "OC" - was a dood!). I'm not being sexist, but usually, girls stick in girl characters and make them act... Ugh. Infuriating.

You should write a collection of one-shots with fairy tale themes :D It'd be awesome!