Reviews for Waterloo
77Steph chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Awesome continuation! Also my nomination for the best library/book related sexy times... as a RL librarian, I am an "expert" on the topic. Xox
tonerlady chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I'm so in love with these two. I instantly got the similarities between Julia and Bella. I'm so proud of myself lol! And what fernando loved about Julia was similar to how Edward felt about Bella. They both loved their girls for their intellect and loyalty, as well as beauty. Lovely, lovely story bb. Of course, anything (and I mean anything) you write is perfection. Have a wonderful day!
dizzysb chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Gorgeous story! And all this from three ABBA songs!

What would you write inspired by Thank You For the Music and Dancing Queen?

xo Lise
trueform chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
History is fascinating especially when you write it and mix it with a modern day romance. Liked the partnership statement - good things now happen to Bella since they always do to Edward since she has been with him.
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I dunno where this was hiding or why I didn't see it till now but I am so glad I found it tonight. I have always liked you and your stories but this one really grabs me because, ya know, I am a dancing queen from way back. (Possibly the original. Okay that may be a stretch since I'm not from Sweden. But my bf in my senior year was! We both were crazy about Abba.)

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Absolutely believable! This is extremely impressive and I loved every bit of it! Xoxoxoxoxo
Luvtwismut chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I really adored this story! Well done, SM!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Aaaah, I've missed this story! So glad you updated it! I loved how you described Bella and Edward's nerdy historian emotions when they first saw those untouched documents! Love that you connected that to their lust for each other! :D

Write more - love to see more about their adventures!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Raewright chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This was wonderful! Your stories are such a treat. Thank you!
LikeToRead22 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Bwahaha! He broke into her computer to steal her proposal and THEN sent it to a publisher! Love it! Such a crafty stalker! I love the history in this. So great that you took this on.

~LTR
Erikajo chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Awesome! Still love this one so much! :)
Erikajo chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Suh-weet! :)
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
How did I not read this when you first posted it? I read all of your stuff. But, I loved it. Edward's little plot was so cute. Snake charmer indeed!

~LTR
Erikajo chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
The good times continue...Love these two history geeks. :)
dinotopian chapter 5 . 4/16/2012