Reviews for Waterloo
jennings23 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This was such a wonderful story! You're creativity is amazing and I'm sure Abba would be proud to be your inspiration. Thank you so much. You gave me a delightful Sunday read.
MoCullen chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Thanks for sharing the rest of their story:)
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Oh, lovely! I really love it when you write about locations and places, you paint such wonderful pictures! I could picture the ships in my head in this last chapter! Sweet romance and steam, thanks you.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Oh, I really love these two history lovers so much, and I love the way you paint a relationship and romance with your words! This story rock, and I am so glad whomever prompted you to write more of it!
obsmama chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Jessypt sent me over and I have to say its a beautiful and rich story. Thank you for sharing it and putting so much work in to it.
CynMar Rom chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was awesome! and hillarious at some points too... I felt like crying right along with Bella for Julia and Fernando, though :) I loved it! thanks for sharing!

Much love!
77Steph chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Awesome continuation! Also my nomination for the best library/book related sexy times... as a RL librarian, I am an "expert" on the topic. Xox
tonerlady chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I'm so in love with these two. I instantly got the similarities between Julia and Bella. I'm so proud of myself lol! And what fernando loved about Julia was similar to how Edward felt about Bella. They both loved their girls for their intellect and loyalty, as well as beauty. Lovely, lovely story bb. Of course, anything (and I mean anything) you write is perfection. Have a wonderful day!
dizzysb chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Gorgeous story! And all this from three ABBA songs!

What would you write inspired by Thank You For the Music and Dancing Queen?

xo Lise
trueform chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
History is fascinating especially when you write it and mix it with a modern day romance. Liked the partnership statement - good things now happen to Bella since they always do to Edward since she has been with him.
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I dunno where this was hiding or why I didn't see it till now but I am so glad I found it tonight. I have always liked you and your stories but this one really grabs me because, ya know, I am a dancing queen from way back. (Possibly the original. Okay that may be a stretch since I'm not from Sweden. But my bf in my senior year was! We both were crazy about Abba.)

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Absolutely believable! This is extremely impressive and I loved every bit of it! Xoxoxoxoxo
Luvtwismut chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I really adored this story! Well done, SM!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Aaaah, I've missed this story! So glad you updated it! I loved how you described Bella and Edward's nerdy historian emotions when they first saw those untouched documents! Love that you connected that to their lust for each other! :D

Write more - love to see more about their adventures!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Raewright chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This was wonderful! Your stories are such a treat. Thank you!
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »