Reviews for Waterloo
dinotopian chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
So excited about the continuation! Thank you!
arrime chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I'm sad that this is the last chapter of the story ,but I have to tell you that this is a great story and I enjoyed reading it. I can see that you put a lot of efort into writing it, and the result was great.
arrime chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
the ending was the most romantic thing ever 3
arrime chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
e&b ,the couple are so sweet. this is so interesting.
arrime chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I'm so happy that you wrote edward's point of view too, it was amazing:)
arrime chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this story is great ,I loved it!
writz chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This was amazing. The information sounded very believable to me, don't worry.

Thanks so much for writing. I stayed up way to late because I couldn't stop reading. Thank you.
jilburfm chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Super cute story and ending. The perfect thing to read when I got breaks in my day.
jilburfm chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
The correspondence between Julia & Fernando was precious. Maria's excitement over everything made me just as giddy. And those adorable freaky horn dogs just put the big red bow on it all:)
jilburfm chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I love when he finally had to fess up about the stalking/snooping he did in order to woo her. And when he was like, "I have money, deal with it."
jilburfm chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So, when I got all the new chapter notices, I was like, "oh, I loved waterloo, yay, she's continuing it! But I definitely need a refresher." So I started reading it... Only to quickly realize that I had never actually read it. Sign number #4,567 that I read too much fic, thinking I've read something that I haven't. Usually, it's the other way around, I'll start something and realize I've already read it. Sigh.

Anyway, this is fun and I'm excited to read where they go from here!
pattie g chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That's it. I think I might just love Edward Cullen. Spanglemaker9 I think I am in love with this story. Wow I can't wait to read more.
archy12 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
oh well,none of us are historians just want to read a good story,and personally,this is one of the best i have ever use of ABBA songs!

you hinted you could write a story for each of them,right?so,any plans to follow that idea?i would love to read a story based on 'Money,money,money'.it should be a lot of fun!what do you think?
archy12 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
yes,that not-quite couple from history did remind me of Bella and Edward,although these two had their happiness and Fernando made me kind of romance,that was.
bklover08 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Thank you! This was a lovely, exciting and sweet story from the seedling of Waterloo. I loved the way that Bella and Edward worked together and I loved the Belgrano and all the characters there. (In my head, I was kind of thinking of the movie, Letters to Juliet,,, lovely scenery and a lovely older lady to move the story along..) I loved the thrill of making the connections and finding the key letters, just a wonderful and engaging story all around. ;)
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »