Reviews for Waterloo
dixiechickie chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
shit. I JUST found this story! It's FANTASTIC! It WOULD make an awesome movie! Dayum. I want more of these two (your version)!
greycella chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This is one of my favorite stories, one of my bad day re - reads.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I always enjoy Epov's
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Even if there had been other entries...I'm sure that you would have been declared the winner. It's just that good.
quoideneufj chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
You rock!
Shandeh chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
As usual, excellent writing. It was fun!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Smiling like a loone :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awwww I'm swooning hard
REgrrl chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Incredible story! Loved the historical fiction and premise. Thoughtful, snarky and hot. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
666Spektor chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
OMG I LOVED IT
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
THAAAAANKS (:
debslmac chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
loved this
asiula chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Great story! After reading it Waterloo is just stuck in my head :D
Thank you! :)
uva75 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
I hate that it was made-up because it would have been fabulous. I like the "oops" I hate her/want her and then fell in love part. It seemed more real, if compact, than in longer stories. It just made sense.
MistaMeow chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
This is a great story! The original one-shot is fun and cute, but I thought the expansion is what really made the story memorable! I love it! Thanks for all the time and effort you must have put into writing and sharing!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
oh my GOD this fic was good. Faking It is one of my all time favorite fics so i don't know how i missed all your other stories, especially this one because the PLOT and the CHARACTERS and the DETAIL was so amazing and it was such an incredible joy to read.
630 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »