Reviews for Waterloo
uva75 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
I hate that it was made-up because it would have been fabulous. I like the "oops" I hate her/want her and then fell in love part. It seemed more real, if compact, than in longer stories. It just made sense.
MistaMeow chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
This is a great story! The original one-shot is fun and cute, but I thought the expansion is what really made the story memorable! I love it! Thanks for all the time and effort you must have put into writing and sharing!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
oh my GOD this fic was good. Faking It is one of my all time favorite fics so i don't know how i missed all your other stories, especially this one because the PLOT and the CHARACTERS and the DETAIL was so amazing and it was such an incredible joy to read.
Clarine chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Un régal de lecture (malgré la traduction automatique) : intrigue historique passionnante et personnages Bella/Edward revisités tout aussi passionnants et passionnés (et bien moins "neu neu" que les originaux !). Belle mise en abîme des deux histoires d'amour dans le temps.

Bravo !
TiramiSue84 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! All the research work and effort alone you put in there! And then those two on top! Loved it :)
adharmic chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Smart and mouthy like any good fic should be. Awesome job!
perpetually chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
A fantastic story! Your writing is superb! I loved reading this story so much!
Mell C chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Great story. Your Bella was amazing. While I like SM and Twilight, her B was a little to content to have no life plan and just follow Edward and let him control everything. Your Edward was also great. A modern man who believes in equality and likes his women smart. (I wish I knew more like him. Luckily my husband is one.)
So thanks for a fun read on my lunch break.
Mell
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Might be the best lust/hate story I have read. So smart and witty. And I have a history degree. Sadly, I never encountered sexy men while researching the Womens Rights movements that grew out of Abolition and Civil Rights. My stacks were just old and musty.
AND thus has 4 more chapters. Score. I thought is was a OS.
Esme Incognito chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Must have been fun to write your own version of history.
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it.
Esme Incognito chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I loved the story-within-a-story revealed in the letters. sweet, romantic, and tragic.
Esme Incognito chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
"Honestly, where were the world's priorities?" What a great line. It's so easy to get caught up in your own little world. It's nice to see Bella making light of it.
Connections make the world go around. Glad Edward had one for her.
Esme Incognito chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Bella certainly read him wrong, didn't she? It's not easy to write a second perspective of the same events without it sounding clunky and redundant. You did a nice job.
jen
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow-what a nice surprise there at the end! I love an intelligent & strong Bella, even if she makes assumptions about some things!
I have to say, I can't believe that nobody else entered an ABBA contest. Their loss, and your automatic win. I enjoyed writing for the Ho Hey contest. It was fun to delve deeply into the lyrics. ABBA would have been a hoot!
Thanks for sharing this,
keyboardkath chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
How does this have only 588 reviews? I think it's absolutely amazing how you combined history and fiction to write this. HistoryWard is my fave 3
618 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »