Reviews for Waterloo
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was so good! i really REALLY enjoyed it! hot and sweet and funny too. awesome job! *applause*

so glad i read it! thanks for sharing it!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was fantastic! I'm sad that you were the only entry, but I'm happy it produced this gem. Seriously, that was... GUH! And what a trickster! I am so in love with all of your Edwards. But this one... this one seems all smart and geeky, and just so fuckable. And lickable. M...
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this one-shot! so so good! I love all your writing...

I was just telling my daughter it's the boys that give you the hardest time that are the most into you! (ha ha that sounds a little dirty! #immaperv) but anyway, this was a perfect example! that was awesome the way he kept stealing her books... I KNEW it!

Good luck with the contest!
CJ1325 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was awesome I loved it. keep the stories coming...lol
jat5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this story so much. What a great submission for the contest. Any chance this could turn into a multi-chaptered fic?
sophie921 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Waterloo - except no one lost this battle, it was a draw. You did good! And that is my favorite Abba song - its on the IPOD.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I really am thankful that you wrote Waterloo. I too, have a profound love of ABBA. A few reasons I loved this story:

1) I really loved your Bella. She is really feisty, determined and stubborn.

2) I also really loved your Edward. He is confident, sexy and smart. I loved how he took the books that Bella needed in order to become closer to her. It was genius. I also really loved the fact that he showed Bella that he cares about her. Giving her a ride home from the library and walking her to the door. I live in Seattle and trust me after midnight in the u district can be very sketchy especially if you are by yourself.

This is going to sound like a dumb idea because I know you are a busy woman, with all the writing you are doing but I would love to see a continuation. Do I dare suggest that each chapter could be an ABBA song :-) If that is not planned at all, know that I am happy that you chose to share this story with us.

Thanks, again :-)
janneyt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Okay this was a fantastic one-shot! I wish you would turn this into a full length story-pretty please?

Oh and I was a fashion merchandising major at UGA! I ended up a buyer at Macy's and I am not blonde!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
JFC, now you've completely worked some Abba-voodoo magic, because I am totally, hopelessly, fangirlingly in love with you!

Ok, you totally don't play fair, because your A/N at the beginning was beyond adorable, and very funny. It must have been your adjectives that did me in: "appalling", "galling" and "enraging". And yeah, I know the quotation marks are supposed to go outside of the punctuation, but it just doesn't look right here, with only one word being quoted, ok? Call me British for a minute.

This is hands down the best one-shot I've read, at least that I can remember, lol. After age 50, women should not be held responsible for things they might forget. The glass ceiling could just be a good thing afterall...no, of course, I don't really mean that.

I love you despite the fact that you made Lauren a Fashion Merchandising major. Regardless that the infamous Clueless cliche is possibly justified in some instances, mama-bear here has to state for the record that my daughter Megan is a FM major, and yes she's at FIT. She's fourth in her class, has held a job plus an internship the whole time, and she's funny as hell in addition to being a whiz to the point of geekhood with respect to anything web and tech related. If only the daughter at the expensive, private university had half the motivation...

Hehe, I love it when you authors make us readers crazy. Hope you know my rant was all in fun.
arteria chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this piece and I hope you will continue to use Abba songs as your muse!

/Arteria (writing this from Abba's homeland Sweden :-)
Anwe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
As a Swedish girl, ABBA has been ingrained in my brain since birth so this was a fun story to read!

As an ABBA fan I'm not sure if you have listened to the Swedish version of Waterloo but you might be interested inthe litteral translation of the swedish lyrics:

Det är som jag hörde en sång (It is as if I heard a song)

Jag tror det är kärlek på gång (I think love is in the air)

Actually got written as:

How could I ever refuse

I feel like I win when I loose

I think the English version is better!

Great one-shot!
SophiaAnne chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it - a clever Edward, and lots of sparks always make a great combination!
legallyblondeff chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. I loved it. So hot, so cute. Wish it was a full story because I loved the setting and the subject matter, but it works perfectly like it is. Thanks for this!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You would have totally won that contest if other people had actually entered. Damn that was awesome. And hot... so very, very hot.
bryav chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! This is why I read one shots. Thanks so much for sharing. I love Abba too. :)
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »