Reviews for Waterloo
SophiaAnne chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it - a clever Edward, and lots of sparks always make a great combination!
legallyblondeff chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. I loved it. So hot, so cute. Wish it was a full story because I loved the setting and the subject matter, but it works perfectly like it is. Thanks for this!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You would have totally won that contest if other people had actually entered. Damn that was awesome. And hot... so very, very hot.
bryav chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! This is why I read one shots. Thanks so much for sharing. I love Abba too. :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
oh my god! it was like kinder garden all over again but damn! that was really really hot!

you're awesome woman!

much love!
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
perfect. i wondered why he suddenly seemed to switch...
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story was so good! I loved your Edward and bella. They were real and cool. I wish this wasn't the end because your characters were so good but it did a nice job at tying everything up. I also wouldn't be opposed to more. ;). Great job!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Fine piece of fluff my dear. Perma grin plastered right now :) You are such an amazing story teller. You wove that beautifully, the tension, UST, a little angst with the other girls, adorable E and his 'tactics' are swoon worthy for sure. AMAZING! As usual.

xoxoRed
Gigigigigi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very fun and delicious!
EMCxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
The lovely Duameter rec'd this to me this morning. What a great read! Love Abba. Love Waterloo. Loved how your made Edward the British Navy & Bella Napoleonic France. Evil snake charmer stealing her research materials. Clever boy. Always enjoy a whip smart Bella who doesn't suffer any fools.

Wonderful.

Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.

xo

Em
LadyCrayon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh I loved reading this! Really great job! Definitely going in my favorites :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love Abba too. Great story.

-MJ
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was a GREAT take on Waterloo! I loved how you wove the historic theme in the story, it was very well thought! I love university stories in which Bella and Edward are students and you completely blew my mind away!
Marvar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, to go to grad school with Edward Cullen. What a great one shot. I always love everything you write. Edward was so adorable in this. I love that he got to her through books. Sigh.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love the full circle! Great job.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »