Reviews for Waterloo
zhica chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Aww, what a sweet little story :") LOVED the way edward and bella support each other carrier.. LOVED their banter.. Thank you for the history lesson! you're an awesome writter! :D
acbennet chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Much enjoyed!
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Really great!
sparkledamnu chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Call me a nerdy girl, but I loved Waterloo! Waterloo simply spoke to my history geekness! So well written. An epic B&E love story in the stacks of time. I simply can't believe this has been out there for so long and I failed to read it sooner. Simply excellent.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was a fabulous 1st chapter! :) Loved it!
1853kaz chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I've read the first bit, but somehow I missed the addition. Loved it! Jeez, I admire anyone who gets fired up about research.. And you obviously did as much as Bella and Edward! Very clever, imaginative and oh so good to read. Yep, typical Spangly fare. Thank you! :)
BelleBiter chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Wow, that was a blast. Broadside :) Thank you for such a great romance of words & nerds.
BelleBiter chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
And here I thought I was the only nerd nerdly enough to fantasize about doing the nasty in the stacks... and behind the card catalogue... and in the carrels... and in the rare books room... lol. That was hot! Thanks for bringing back some fond, fine memories :)
Lilydukes chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Tricia dSC chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I loved this fic. It started out as such a fun little two shot based on some kick-ass ABBA songs, but then it became a pretty epic short story! I really love how their relationship evolved into this complete symbiosis by the end, and knowing that Edward and Bella are living an awesome life is wonderful.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This first chapter was epic! Im a pile of goo now :D
lesuse chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
GREAT STORY! So delightful! Loved Maria, Angela, Fernando, Julia, The French and English Navy, Admiral Nelson, Napoleon, and, of course, Edward and Bella. Incredible story-telling skills you posess dear! Thank you for creating such an original story with two of our favorite people!
NPakus chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This was amazing! I loved the story within a story. Such great characters and detail. Thank you for sharing!
cinewardy chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Great story! I love it! ;)
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »