Reviews for Waterloo
Anwe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
As a Swedish girl, ABBA has been ingrained in my brain since birth so this was a fun story to read!

As an ABBA fan I'm not sure if you have listened to the Swedish version of Waterloo but you might be interested inthe litteral translation of the swedish lyrics:

Det är som jag hörde en sång (It is as if I heard a song)

Jag tror det är kärlek på gång (I think love is in the air)

Actually got written as:

How could I ever refuse

I feel like I win when I loose

I think the English version is better!

Great one-shot!
SophiaAnne chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it - a clever Edward, and lots of sparks always make a great combination!
legallyblondeff chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. I loved it. So hot, so cute. Wish it was a full story because I loved the setting and the subject matter, but it works perfectly like it is. Thanks for this!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You would have totally won that contest if other people had actually entered. Damn that was awesome. And hot... so very, very hot.
bryav chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! This is why I read one shots. Thanks so much for sharing. I love Abba too. :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
oh my god! it was like kinder garden all over again but damn! that was really really hot!

you're awesome woman!

much love!
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
perfect. i wondered why he suddenly seemed to switch...
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story was so good! I loved your Edward and bella. They were real and cool. I wish this wasn't the end because your characters were so good but it did a nice job at tying everything up. I also wouldn't be opposed to more. ;). Great job!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Fine piece of fluff my dear. Perma grin plastered right now :) You are such an amazing story teller. You wove that beautifully, the tension, UST, a little angst with the other girls, adorable E and his 'tactics' are swoon worthy for sure. AMAZING! As usual.

xoxoRed
Gigigigigi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very fun and delicious!
EMCxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
The lovely Duameter rec'd this to me this morning. What a great read! Love Abba. Love Waterloo. Loved how your made Edward the British Navy & Bella Napoleonic France. Evil snake charmer stealing her research materials. Clever boy. Always enjoy a whip smart Bella who doesn't suffer any fools.

Wonderful.

Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.

xo

Em
LadyCrayon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh I loved reading this! Really great job! Definitely going in my favorites :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love Abba too. Great story.

-MJ
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was a GREAT take on Waterloo! I loved how you wove the historic theme in the story, it was very well thought! I love university stories in which Bella and Edward are students and you completely blew my mind away!
Marvar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, to go to grad school with Edward Cullen. What a great one shot. I always love everything you write. Edward was so adorable in this. I love that he got to her through books. Sigh.
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »