Reviews for Waterloo
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice little fic. Love the intensity throughout and the playful turn at the end.

Thanks for sharing.
my1edward chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm not an ABBA fan, but I love your story. I thought the fact that Edward and Bella were history Ph.D. candidates was a very clever way to go for "Waterloo". I particularly liked how Bella felt jealous and resentful of Edward not only because of his seemingly effortless perfection and ability to charm everyone, but professionally as well, causing an uptick in enrollment: "His sections were always packed and students were always desperate to transfer out of mine. Desperate to escape me and my Red Pen of Death. They hated me. Shiftless little bastards." I also liked these lines a lot: "So green, I'd never seen eyes so green. God just loves some people more than others. And God adored Edward Cullen."

It was adorable how Edward used research materials he knew Bella would need in order to have some interaction with her, and the part where she confronted him about trying to mess with her mind and then he kissed her was really hot. Very nice lemon, too.
we live for love chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I thought this was a fantastic story. I am a big fan of Abba and I didn't know about this contest. I think you have a great writing style and your stories are always so entertaining and well written.
Raewright chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw! Very fun!
bootsie chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Excellent story! Loved reading it! Hot as hell too!

Sherri
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
loved it and I want more *addicted*

Is it wrong that I want an outtake from Trafalgar campaign scene? ;3
evermorelove9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved it :D

The tension was delicious.

Would you consider turning this into a story?

pretty please?
twijie chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved this o/s!
faldo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thoroughloy enjoyed the story. Loved the slow build up and the hot ending. and such a sweet Edward. Loved it and thanks.
TLammy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So as the only entry that means you're the winner right? Well the story is a winner even if there wasn't a vote! Enjoyed it, have the song stuck in my head now but it was worth it ;) Thanks for sharing.
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
*bows down and chants "I'm not worthy!"* Seriously great writing here. Loved it! Just WOW!
cvds chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! GOOD LUCK in the contest:)
mnggl chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
adorable! academically awesome!
siledubh chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aww, this was so sweet - and educational! You seem to know a lot about the Napolionic era. I really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it.

A friend of mine has a Mama Mia Karioke system. We had an ABBA fest last week!
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 4/2/2010