Reviews for Waterloo
arfalcon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
JFC, now you've completely worked some Abba-voodoo magic, because I am totally, hopelessly, fangirlingly in love with you!

Ok, you totally don't play fair, because your A/N at the beginning was beyond adorable, and very funny. It must have been your adjectives that did me in: "appalling", "galling" and "enraging". And yeah, I know the quotation marks are supposed to go outside of the punctuation, but it just doesn't look right here, with only one word being quoted, ok? Call me British for a minute.

This is hands down the best one-shot I've read, at least that I can remember, lol. After age 50, women should not be held responsible for things they might forget. The glass ceiling could just be a good thing afterall...no, of course, I don't really mean that.

I love you despite the fact that you made Lauren a Fashion Merchandising major. Regardless that the infamous Clueless cliche is possibly justified in some instances, mama-bear here has to state for the record that my daughter Megan is a FM major, and yes she's at FIT. She's fourth in her class, has held a job plus an internship the whole time, and she's funny as hell in addition to being a whiz to the point of geekhood with respect to anything web and tech related. If only the daughter at the expensive, private university had half the motivation...

Hehe, I love it when you authors make us readers crazy. Hope you know my rant was all in fun.
arteria chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved this piece and I hope you will continue to use Abba songs as your muse!

/Arteria (writing this from Abba's homeland Sweden :-)
Anwe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
As a Swedish girl, ABBA has been ingrained in my brain since birth so this was a fun story to read!

As an ABBA fan I'm not sure if you have listened to the Swedish version of Waterloo but you might be interested inthe litteral translation of the swedish lyrics:

Det är som jag hörde en sång (It is as if I heard a song)

Jag tror det är kärlek på gång (I think love is in the air)

Actually got written as:

How could I ever refuse

I feel like I win when I loose

I think the English version is better!

Great one-shot!
SophiaAnne chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it - a clever Edward, and lots of sparks always make a great combination!
legallyblondeff chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. I loved it. So hot, so cute. Wish it was a full story because I loved the setting and the subject matter, but it works perfectly like it is. Thanks for this!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You would have totally won that contest if other people had actually entered. Damn that was awesome. And hot... so very, very hot.
bryav chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved it! This is why I read one shots. Thanks so much for sharing. I love Abba too. :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
oh my god! it was like kinder garden all over again but damn! that was really really hot!

you're awesome woman!

much love!
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
perfect. i wondered why he suddenly seemed to switch...
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story was so good! I loved your Edward and bella. They were real and cool. I wish this wasn't the end because your characters were so good but it did a nice job at tying everything up. I also wouldn't be opposed to more. ;). Great job!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Fine piece of fluff my dear. Perma grin plastered right now :) You are such an amazing story teller. You wove that beautifully, the tension, UST, a little angst with the other girls, adorable E and his 'tactics' are swoon worthy for sure. AMAZING! As usual.

xoxoRed
Gigigigigi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very fun and delicious!
EMCxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
The lovely Duameter rec'd this to me this morning. What a great read! Love Abba. Love Waterloo. Loved how your made Edward the British Navy & Bella Napoleonic France. Evil snake charmer stealing her research materials. Clever boy. Always enjoy a whip smart Bella who doesn't suffer any fools.

Wonderful.

Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.

xo

Em
LadyCrayon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh I loved reading this! Really great job! Definitely going in my favorites :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love Abba too. Great story.

-MJ