Reviews for Tetris
FanfictionShadow chapter 1 . 11/22
Love it! The Tetris idea was especially cute. Are others allowed to use that idea, or are you fanfiction-copywriting it?
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 9/5
Great one-shot! Very funny! I could see Dumbledore trying something like this on his students. Nicely done Claire, trapping Dumbledore in your mind by playing a mental game of Tetris. When Snape said at the end "We need to talk", was that implying that Snape had searched Ckaire's mind, and discovered her crush on him? That would be quite awkward. Great job!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 5/16
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
A good one shot
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I expect Snape's next words will be something to the effect of "OBLIVIATE!" to remove her memory of the incident, and possibly how to use those defenses. Gotta CYA.
farwalker chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful.

I like your somewhat sympathetic Snape...
troyguffey chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was very creative using Tetris for her Occlumency. Dumbles really shouldn't have been using Legillimency, but he knows now!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I've read something very similar on another site... But I can't remember the title. You've got a good story here, even if you don't decide to continue it.
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh, my, God. You have an amazing, bloody fantastic mind. I wish I had your brain seriously, if you thought of this. I can not even begin to explain how creative and... Amazing, spectacular, whatever other adjectives I can't think of at the moment, this is, I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Great job! I am blown away. People tell me I'm creative. Pff. They need to meet you. Hope your proud!

-BreeilnaBane The Apprentice
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I would quite like to see you make a sequel of this somehow ) Thankyou
bellisim-oh chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hehe! I love it! Serves Dumbledore right! (And in my own mind she and Snape get togther a few years after she leaves Hogwarts, she impressed him so much...)
Katalara chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL What a great idea! Too funny!
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
If only that had happened... Pretty awesome idea! Thanks for writing and sharing! :D
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well and neatly trapped, can you imagine him with the old pac man game, running from the ghosts! that would be funny too... Well done!