Reviews for Tetris
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
A good one shot
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I expect Snape's next words will be something to the effect of "OBLIVIATE!" to remove her memory of the incident, and possibly how to use those defenses. Gotta CYA.
farwalker chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful.

I like your somewhat sympathetic Snape...
troyguffey chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was very creative using Tetris for her Occlumency. Dumbles really shouldn't have been using Legillimency, but he knows now!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I've read something very similar on another site... But I can't remember the title. You've got a good story here, even if you don't decide to continue it.
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh, my, God. You have an amazing, bloody fantastic mind. I wish I had your brain seriously, if you thought of this. I can not even begin to explain how creative and... Amazing, spectacular, whatever other adjectives I can't think of at the moment, this is, I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Great job! I am blown away. People tell me I'm creative. Pff. They need to meet you. Hope your proud!

-BreeilnaBane The Apprentice
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I would quite like to see you make a sequel of this somehow ) Thankyou
bellisim-oh chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hehe! I love it! Serves Dumbledore right! (And in my own mind she and Snape get togther a few years after she leaves Hogwarts, she impressed him so much...)
Katalara chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL What a great idea! Too funny!
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
If only that had happened... Pretty awesome idea! Thanks for writing and sharing! :D
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well and neatly trapped, can you imagine him with the old pac man game, running from the ghosts! that would be funny too... Well done!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this was good, could you please continue it
AbsolutelyAlice chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really enjoyed this.
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
wow, i feel kinda bad for her :P

lol trapped headmaster