Reviews for Hold Me
MellanieWhite chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Hey
I'm back here.
This is me before read this story I liked so much (again).
Because yeah
I use this as a reference of one of the best stories I have ever read in fanfiction.
I saved it to read again, and here I am. I'm still waiting for an update.
PLZ PLZ PLZ
Don't forget us.
ZeldaGreay chapter 29 . 3/4/2018
Just to let you know. I have been waiting 4 years for a update... Please? Anything? You are killing me here.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/1/2016
I love this so much, I'm dying to know what happens.
prettylittledemigod chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
Maybe this is the 17th or 18th time I've read this story.
Being the stubborn, thick headed creature I am, I still am not able to figure out WHO THE HELL DID THAT TO DARK ACE?
So...
Here I am, asking you, no, begging you to continue the story you started 5 years, 8 months and 25 days back. (Not at all desperate! Just the typical me!)
Hopefully I didn't creep you out...
Ruby chapter 29 . 5/12/2015
Plz update this fic. It's incredibly amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Hey, is this it? I hope not, I really enjoy the story and I am wondering if you will continue, please say you will :D
StormTalon1997 chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
Is this story going to be completed? If so, I am looking forward to what happens next. Great story! _
MistressPuppetShow chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
It been a long time D: since I lasted read this story and still at 29...please make more chapter for this. Re-watch all the Storm Hawks episode with Piper and Ace in them. I don't care, but please find the inspiration again like all great stories that suddenly stop! Please listen to epic music, hell even listen to Taylor Swift cry about her boyfriends. Well what I'm trying say it that. I miss you man come back to this story
Talonis Wolf chapter 29 . 1/20/2014
Wow... thank you for writing this. It was a amazing read, which ensnarled my senses. Can we expect more work from you in the future, please? I REALLY want to read more form you.
FlawDiamonds chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Bloody Hell I love this story! I've read it so many times I've lost count and each time I read it, I feel myself becoming more attached to it and attached to your rendition of Piper x Dark Ace as a pairing! Seriously, you've got to continue this!

P.S - This may possibly be my favourite fanfic :o xx
amazing chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
Hey ive noticed that u havent put the status as 'completed' for this story. Honestly I think u are doing very well and I really love this story. There were times when I teared up in the story and you need to add more chapters! Please this is one of my favourite programmes, and I know it seems kinda kste to say this but I really do love this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
This story is fantastic! Will you ever update again?
brancan2 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
interesting, enjoyable, and obviously hard worked chapter
kudos
lack-4-a-better-name chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!
When I first saw this story and the pairing, I was like 'EW, WHY?!'
This story has put me on Dark Ace X Piper shipping.
THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE MOST MARVELOUS WORK!
Caitylin chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Hi. I read this in two days because it's just incredible! Yeah, and then I saw the last time you updated and went, "Nooooo! Another great discontinued story." Please, please let this not be the case! This is THE best Dark Ace fan-fiction that I have read on here. You've got personalities down perfectly and I love the conflict all through. Generally I get impatient with fan-fictions, waiting for people to get together or whatever the case may be, but with this I didn't! You writing is amazing and I really hope that you have more ideas for this story. Even an author's note would be appreciated to know that you're still on here. :)