Reviews for Double Trouble
Jeminai chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Wai! I liked, Carrier! _ This be Salsa, by the way! But hai, t'is very good! *eyes her, sadly* Again I am reminded of how often talent is wasted on the sane... *shakes her head* You have outdone yourself! *whimper* Do not read my fic, for it is awful! *sweatdrop* Eh-heh... I forgot, I was gonna work on the surprise I've been doing for that fic today... *eyes the clock, noting it is no longer the "today" she referred to* Eheh. Oops. '; Anywhoo! I will spare your readers and end this now! ...But first, a public request. Please, oh PLEASE consider being insane... I cannot stand the enemy having someone with such talent... And I think your sanity bothers God, too! *grin* You will no longer be prophet! ...Wait, I said I was going to end this... right... Ja!
Ley chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Interesting start. Please continue soon. Cheers!
Mimsterz chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
*claps* Bravo! You've gotta continue! I loved this! I like the thought of Relena having a "twin." And NOW you've got me curious as to which Relena that was and why she did what she did.
Starblaze chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Oooooo, I like where this fic is going! You're an excellent writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next!