Reviews for Gathering Herbs
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/9
Love the story!
ShiroiYuki911 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, congratulations on your 101st fic. You are a phenomenal writer. I started reading and then i was like: How can you write like that? You're a brilliant author; well done :)
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
wow,,i really like it

i've read the manga though it's really slow to update, i think it's great

zenxshirayuki is canon...but i also like the possibility o obiXshirayuki too,,

can you make an obiXshirayuki fic?
notmykotoba chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I. Love. This. This is a fabulous one-shot! I can just imagine this! *Laughs* Thank you for writing such a nice story! I look forward to many of your stories! Great job!
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awwwww super cute! loved it XD

i wish they turned this into a anime!

Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
PureHearts chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Too much! It's too much! You have a good vocab by the looks of it, and you don't have many grammar mistakes, but it's he way you write it. You have the tendency to overuse adjectives. I mean, some of your description is really great, like azure sky and such, but you're using too much! Although I was reading avidly from the start, I found myself wandering off after a while. Also, you're sentence structure. Okay, read through the story, dedicating one breath to each sentence you make, and you'll get a rough idea of what I mean. You have a lot of very good points in this story, and I would think that Vocab is your strong point and overall, it was well written, but it has the potential to be even better. Good job though.
Irene Astreiyath chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Amazing! So tranquil, deep and dolce. I love this fic so much, I can even imagine a breeze silently approaching. Nice work of you.
Redstar chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love the story hope you write another one w/ this couple again.
HowdyDoody chapter 1 . 4/4/2010

That was so sweet~
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I can't believe there are other people who liked Shirayukihime too, the manga is just too cute not to laugh whenever I read it. Glad to see another fan I guess.

The story is pretty nice, you describe their somewhat awkward but very close relationship well. But maybe the recent development in the manga will change that. I can hardly wait. Haha
blackkat313 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, that was really good, and generally in character too! Thank you so much for another Akagami Fic. I'm really looking forward to the sequel!