Reviews for Where Angels Fear
So needs a follow up.
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/10
Loved this! Some real gems, like Alec's confidence that Max would like what he did in bed, and Logan's admission that he knew Alec (rather than the virus) would break his and Max's relationship. Hope you write more DA stuff.
Raye chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Loved this!
I loved how u described their feelings during interactions between max and alex e.g. heart pounding (sure got my heart pounding)
Keep it up :)
Love max and alex !
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is amazing! I very much liked the pace of this one shot. The mixed feelings of Max and Alec. It was superb! Great work, this is going straight to my favorites.

Have a great week!

I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
So he would tread water there with her, and hopefully neither of them would go under.

ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
My new favorite. Great all around, I even felt the angst. I love angst. I wish the favorite stories list had multiple categories. This one would be in my top favorites list. Thanks for a good read. Sorry I'm problably wearing you out with all my stupid reviews.
jennifer chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Short but sweet really loved this fanfic you should write more.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love it! Love his forgiving nature, despite all that he's been through and all that she's put him through on top of it. Love your descriptions and your word usage, brought me right into the moment. Thank you for sharing!

Caruka chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Soooooooo sweet! I love all the contradictions between the intentions to do and the actions themselfes... great job!
clockworkapple chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
cute! really! this is exactly what i imagined Max to act like with her feelings. poor girl.. poor alec... *sigh*
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I Love this story! It is now one of my favs. This is how I imagined Max and Alec getting together. I loved that Alec understood how Max felt but was still hurt. I also loved that you didn't have Alec run to another woman to make Max jealous like so many other stories do, which tends to get on my nerves.

I also loved how you had Alec explain that people like him for what he can do for them and not like him for him. Someone should explore that but for now this did a really good job of explaining it.

Amazing story and hope that you will want to write a sequel to this to show what happens next and how their relationship progress and how Max overcomes more fears about needing Alec and how Alec helps her through it. Keep up the good work!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw. I really love how you capture max. great job on this. Normally, I wouldn't like "I love you" being the ending but I thought it was fitting in this one-shot.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow. That was amazing. So sweet, so sad, so anguishy ;) but so totally romantic and wonderful. Absolutely loved it :)