Reviews for Darkness of Twilight
Frankie09 chapter 25 . 5/18
It was interesting- weird but okay
HannahSwan chapter 25 . 1/4
loved the book.
Sasha Lopez chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
Loved it! I have read this story before but this is how much I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2016
To many wishing possibilities!
Lily Darkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
lady of from ariana the echidna sweetie you are one from webkinz-
just me chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i haven't even started reading yet, firstly wanted to see some comments so i can get the gen. idea...and let me tell you, the last "don't bother" comment is absol. disgusting. this is not how normal reader treats a writer! criticizing doesn't have to offend or annihilate ( LL, please, don't take it to your heart, keep up working hard while learning your readers reaction. i am sure, once i start reading i will love it as anyone else:)
Don't bother chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
I came across this looking for a dark vamp fic to read and decided to give it a go.. Please dont bother with a sequel cause this is the most silly, stupid fic i ever read. I cause my ocd for making me endure this pathetic excuse of a story. I bet you're young like 10yrs old? Pls play with your dolls and stay the hell away from writting. My brain hurt..
The Doctor Rose chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Loving it
twilightobession chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Very interesting. Can't wait to read the other chapters.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very interesting!
SaveMe2017 chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I definitely think you should write a sequel!
visma chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
I have read this story:" darkness of twilight" and let me say that this is a most erotic and possessive and dark-ward story I've ever read. I would definitely like to read sequel to this story. so yes I would like a sequel to be written.
Shandy292827 chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
I would like you to do a second part of the historyy
ergerica chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
ammmmmm How in the world would you say "nor as badass as you are " ? I mean does she go from the 16th century to the 21st in seconds that is a sentence that is just wrong.
Shandy292827 chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
I really liked the story I just read the hope there is a sequel