Reviews for The Letter
Awesome!
AdurnaWeasley chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awwwwwwwe! I cried.
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This made me feel bad for Parkinson.

But personally, Draco/Hermione just ruined this for me, especially since 1. Hermione's too good for the likes of Malfoy and 2. Malfoy would never even think about dating a Muggleborn.
bookworm1519 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww this tugged on my heart strings .. poor pansy , i mean i never liked her charcater i always thought she was shelfish and mean but i guess she still feels hurt like everyone else. This is really well wrote and i loved it. keep writing your brilliant !
catchingwrackspurt chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*sniffle*

It was fantastic all the same, though :)
TheLampPostStation chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
*stands speechless*
FrenchBrunette chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow. That was AMAZING. They always say if you really love someone, you'll let them go. I always thought Pansy would if she had to, and now she has. I know I could NEVER be able to tell Hermione how to get Draco Malfoy to love you like Pansy did. AMAZING STORY! See, this is why you are on my fave authors list!
Elizabeth Sanguine 42 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Heart warming and beautiful. You have a real way with words. Keep on writeing.

A xoxo
pheonix-river chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was spectacular
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
AWH! That was seriously the saddest thing ever! I recently went through a bad break up and you just summed it up perfectly. Thank you for that. It's true that wizards can do magic, but our side can do magic too. True love never dies, even after death, and even when it meant more to you than to the other. Thank you
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This actually made me feel bad for Pansy.

She actually seems like a real person in this story.

Good job! I loved it.
ThatRomantic chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I loved it. You got the emotion just right.

Is there a sequal?

Romantic

xx
WhoYouAreIsNotWhereYou'veBeen chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw :'( poor Pansy :( this is realy good, is this gonna stay a oneshot? x x x
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
gorgeous work.
evol love chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Heartbreakingly gorgeous. So well written, and beautiful. Well done. i've never ever liked the character pansy parkinson, but I pity your pansy. You've recreated the character in my mind, and that's pretty hard to do. well done!