Reviews for Conflicted
lpsgirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
This chapter was I got so angry with lila that I started to scratch my arm until there was a white mark and I am also reasoning to skillet and other somg' s and it just make' s me more mad.
littlelionalex chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
This story... whoa. So much drama! I was really mad when Arnold got with Lila and then really scandalized but happy when he cheated on her with Helga and then super antsy when Lila walked in on them! And that John story? Too cool. Well, thanks for this little bit of craziness and, as always, I can't wait to see more! (:
J'aime ma vie chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
So now that I'm finally home and have time to read and write fanfiction again, I've been playing catch-up... and I think it'll take a while, but that's okay, when I have good stuff like yours to read! :) Let's get started!

For Chapter V, you really did a number with Helga's perspective by leading us into the inner workings of her mind. It's very much like her to toss and turn over for love for Arnold when she wants to keep her true feelings hidden. I also like the conflict you presented with her feeling guilty that Arnold cheated on Lila by making out with her, but at the same time, knowing that Arnold isn't happy with her and that Lila's completely delusional, letting her much too optimistic of an outlook blind her from reality.

I like that Arnold's courteous enough to wait for Helga after breaking up with Lila, because really. It's true that Arnold and Lila were never meant to be, since she's too pragmatic for him, too based in the positivity of things that it clouds her vision of what the real world is actually like. Yes, Arnold is a dreamer, and idealist, but he's also grounded... still, he hurt Lila by cheating on her, and it was wrong for him to do that, even if it was a heat of the moment sort of thing. Plus, Arnold and Helga really do need their space to work things out.

It's nice to see that the two of them are no longer conflicting, even when it took a lot of obstacles and the expense of someone else's pride to get there. However, everyone finds themselves in different ways, and I'm glad Arnold and Helga did in this fic :)
Dory469 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Really? that story is based off of someone you know? God, that is so sweet! It reminds me of the interviewed stories in the movie When Harry Met Sally.
Thundercatroar chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Doens't matter a bit what I think, but I thought this was really enjoyable.

I'm so glad that Helga and Arnold are together now, and that Lila didn't have access to an axe.

Gerald would have had to created another urban legend, only now based on his best friend and Helga.

You can take that idea if you want it, actually, I'd *love* to see what you and 'Singr would do with it! ;D

Thanks for writing it!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Helga and Arnold are handling the Lila situation in a very mature way; well done.

Keep the good writing.
angie93 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
yey! he's single (for now)hahhahha i love it, suck it lila hahhaha ;D
Kpfan72491 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Amazing chapter
Butterfree chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Wow, you're really going into detail into Helga's feelings, and I'm really enjoying that. I found it sweet how Helga refused to outwardly complain about how Arnold was treating her until he cancelled on Gerald. That's just the kind of thing I'd imagine her doing as a teenager.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I loved the chapter. Update soon. :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I like this so far. I want the clingy thing to let him go too. But after that walk-in I'm guessing she'll get a clue :)
angie93 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
oh! he love her hahahah. she saw them. . ? ;D
gallegosdulce chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
oh man, you leave me suspence. i love this story is kind of fanny too.
child who is cool chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
OMG i cant eait till the nxt chapter
update soon
n bii the way great chapter
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
WHY WHY
I'm going to choke you woman! Watch your back at night! XD

Anyway this is a bit different then your normal writing style, maybe I pay attention to your writing too much to have notice this lol. Anyway I'LL BE WATCHING OUT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER MWHAHAHA!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »