Reviews for Ice Princess
That was well written. The part with Snape honestly had me laught. That was a way to go about a problem though it was well not really sad in context but sad as he was a person.
Good Person Test.
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 7/10
This is very different from what I was expecting but in a good way.
Shrek2325 chapter 2 . 7/6
Another great story, thanks!
knightessjg chapter 1 . 6/16
Even rereading, this is still a warm ends-happily story. There really need to be more of those.
second time i read this and still a fucking masterpiece, i am a very apathetic person and i find this story beautiful
melkun chapter 1 . 5/26
Your take on the story is awesome. There are a lot of undeveloped things, but it work very well as a one-shot. Your portrait of Daphne and Harry and their relationship is beautiful. Thank you for a great story.
keichan2 chapter 2 . 5/26
I liked the story!

Thanks for sharing!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 5/25
Oi!
rfpizzle chapter 2 . 5/25
Just fantastic! So awesome. Thank you for getting away from that dreadful (and baseless) cliche. I'm actually very surprised I've never encountered this fic before. Perhaps it was the summary? I don't know. Anyway, I enjoyed the concept with Daphne and more so enjoyed a Harry that doesn't just claim to not be normal. Headin' straight to your profile now lol.

RFP
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 5/25
Awesome story.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 5/11
This was excellent! I've seen a few Daphne Greengrasses deviating from the usual fanon vision of her character but I can honestly say this one is unique to any that I've come across before. I really enjoyed reading this version of Daphne and I thought that you had a good development. Both of the characters and the relationship. I also liked how you had Harry basically kill Snape with no consequences (though I do wonder if that was intentional or if he just meant to hurt him a bit) as well as Umbitch later on.

My only real complaint is you seemed to kind of massively exaggerate Hermione's characteristics to make her a villain. You could have had her just in the background without making her as bad as everyone else in the story minus Daphne.

Complaint aside, I greatly enjoyed this story. It was fun and original which is hard to find in HP stories these days!
yikes
12!? holy shit thats alot
JengaMaster chapter 1 . 4/22
this is honestly my favorite Harry potter fanfiction it's original and I couldn't get enough of it
Thundramon chapter 1 . 4/14
I was in tears when I read this fic. You are an amazing writer!