Reviews for Ice Princess
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 3/29
Really good romance story. There's actual development for the romance, Daphne is flawed and likable and like all good romances, she becomes better as she finds a purpose, someone to believe in. Harry also grows up and doesn't become a doormat or easy to manipulate once he starts helping Daphne.

So it's a great story, and thank you for writing it.
lunalitex chapter 1 . 3/21
Hahaha! What an interesting read!
Star Iron chapter 1 . 3/10
That was a very beautiful story. They may not have been the most powerful or most brilliant people but no one could deny that what they had together was magical. Thank you for sharing.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 2/26
Witty, hilarious, sweet, original, insightful, interesting, and all around such a great story! I think this is the only version of daphne I've ever read like this. Kudos! I don't even know where to begin to say how much I love this. Good on Harry for coming to love her despite popular convention!
I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
"You bring yourself. That's all I need" That is THE most beautiful thing I've EVER read! I cry "sniff" every "sniff" damn "sniff" time I read that
Amazing. Simply amazing. Thank you so, so much
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Good one.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very good chapter and story.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Now this scared me.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So slight sociopathic tendencies brought about by horrible living conditions and shitty role models with a dash of basic human brutality when combined with slight mental trauma and social awkwardness are ok...when dealing with sycophants, insane old man, useless school teachers and fake friends especially if its to obtain your happiness and safeguard your children's futures in a distorted world.

I am completely fine with this...but this makes me think about far too many parallels in life and my work. Enjoyable read none the less.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I thought this is a interesting story to read, I like Harry / Daphne pairing

I though that McGonagall was worse then Snape, she is the Deputy Headmistress and it clear she not doing her job

Not all teenage boys are shallow
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I've read a fic that was sort of like that, where Ron was turned on by Harry forcing him to do things. Wasn't slash, just unreturned lust for him when being bossed. Explains why he ends up with Hermione I guess.

Lice Princess, eh?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Excellent, I was going to be disappointed if it was a sociopathic Daphne like I expected. This one was very interesting, although a dozen rug rats is a bit much.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Ehh... better go with the "stinking romance". This is basically character assasination and makes you look like Lavender the gossip queen...
No, having a real reason to help not just gratuitous teenage sex strikes me as more up the avenue of an in character Harry... and becoming pissed off with greedy people only wanting to take advantage of him is not far off either. But this? Well in the OOC department and worth just a little chuckle instead of a booming laugh.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I can see no big fault in the characterization of Harry here... i mean he starts out with scruples and doubts but then gets to know HER not her looks, not her rumoured personality or social standing but the woman Daphne as she is in private. That's pretty mature and sounds like a great base for the marriage they ultimately go into. Fame, Beauty, Wealth, all that can go away, even friendship. But if you base your relationship on a deeper understanding and feelings not as shallow as the attraction of a near perfect body or hyper attractive face it's far more likely that it is built to last... Especially when you are forced to defend your decisions and to think it all through so thoroughly (both because your friends behave like asses and because the girl is so unsure that she continues to offer her body and you'll have to decline to preserve your dignity and self respect but don't want to hurt her while doing so.)
Heck, even the declining of sex as primitive payment for stuff he LIKES to do and sees as necessary to help her out is already pretty mature, so what if he doesn't find her super beautiful and clothes ripping sexy? Few really are and few of them who are would match specifically YOU in the personality department. Why reach for the stars and go only for a world of hurt instead of finding a nice inhabitable planet right across the corner? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013