Reviews for Ice Princess
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/18
ok this was interesting and good ive never seen daphne portrayed this way shes always beautiful maybe tall and muscled but always gorgeous the second chapter was ew
CarolWim chapter 1 . 2/12
This is an excellent story
Satoru Ryoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Wow. Um. Wasn't expecting that. I mean it was deep, you weren't kidding in the summary about cliche turning on its head. I just loved it, it was really something different from other stories. I wanted Daphne to get cured. But on the other hand it was really beautiful to watch Harry falling in love with Daphne againts all the odds, againts all the things other people were avoiding. It was realistic on that point. Everyone has their problems, serious things like this or silly stuff. Accepting it and moving on to a better life where you can be loved and love is why I loved this so much. Thank you for sharing.
Oh and the second chapter is totally earning its name lol
CarolWim chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Excellent story. I loved it.
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
that was a hilarious story, well done! lol
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
that was a heartwarming story, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Somehow, I find the second one more entertaining. Finally someone had the balls to parody the so called Ice Princess. Great work btw. Hey, could you please parody pureblood or betrothal contract too?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
the almost only - almost the only

on scrap paper - on a scrap of paper
l4w chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
A good fic
I especially liked how the new potions did nothing and was a better teacher than Snape
joemjackson chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Loved that punchline
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Wasn't expecting something this good tbh.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Loved the first, but can't get the second.
Protoman32x chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
what. lol. (the first chapter was good, the second...i'm not too sure what i just read haha)
Atheist god chapter 1 . 8/12/2016