Reviews for Ice Princess
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/31
loved the story, i think the way you did it was both comedic in your killing of professors but also a bit tragic in daphne's learning disabilities.
DylanL chapter 2 . 3/31
lmao that ending was brilliant, omg ron offering to service harry, very hilarious though i'd have liked to see hermione's reaction to that more than ginny's
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 3/6
I want you to know two things: this is hilarious, and I read all of Harry's lines in this in Dipper Pines' voice.
Aleda13 chapter 2 . 2/28
Wow, this was a better story than I expected!
Malsagulo chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
'Then he made a very generous offer. Mr Greengrass refused, out of stubbornness or greedy hopes of more money or whatever reason was going through his tiny little, dirt-poor, child-beating, pure-blood mind.
He should have taken the very generous offer.
By the time Harry's godfather – the infamous friend-betraying, mass-murdering, Azkaban-escaping, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's right hand, Sirius Black – had left his house, Mr Greengrass had put his signature on a marriage license for his under-age daughter, in exchange for no gold at all.'
That paragraph is amazing. Sound just like a reference to The Godfather in regards to Johnny Fontane's fate. Utterly brilliant.
At least this Ice Princess Fanfiction story shows relationship development for a change. Other Harry/Daphne fics just jump in without development which is just the same as the canon Harry/Ginny which I hate. A Very Welll Done Story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Ah, I love me some kuudere.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Actually, I thought Ron said it in the first place before you wrote Ginny. I haven't read any Gay!Ron stories(least, I don't think so), but it just seemed right. Works to great affect here as well.

I really liked the accidental romance story you wrote for the first chapter. Your stories(the ones I've read so far) seem ti have Harry killing people fairly often... I approve, because "them bitches be ungrateful!"
Grafton chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Second chapter parody seems unrealistic and rather silly.
However I love your story in the first chapter. I love Harry/Daphne fanfics. Yours actually shows the best relationship development between them
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is one of the best fanfics on this site. Truly. BEST.
I have read this more than once and I am sure I am going to read it again.
Thanks for writing this brilliant piece.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh my waifu that was quite the sweet little love story.
Thank You so very much for posting this little Gem
bladeshadows chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
this is one of the best stories ever. love how you wrote it.
aaa chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
one of the best e fict that I read.
is very well written, it reads quite well, just great
kaiserwolfe chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
different but nice
Sorceress of Magic chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
interesting story, the parody is kinda strange coming after that long story lol
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Gotta thank The Mad Mad Reviewer for pointing me in this direction.

Most interesting thing I've read in a while.

Rev