Reviews for Ice Princess
D00rFr4m3 chapter 1 . 7/8
This was really good. "Fuck that cliche" the author said.

It was a neat mixup, and I liked it quite a bit. Daphne was interesting because what makes her a neat character is how two dimensional she comes off as initially. She's actually got a fair amount of depth, it's just hidden. That's interesting.

Thanks for writing this, I quite enjoyed it.
RT89 chapter 2 . 6/23
Amusing. A. I liked the 'stink-in Romance', ].
RT89 chapter 1 . 6/23
Outstanding. O.
zugrian chapter 1 . 6/13
Even though you meant for this to be a parody, the romance of the two abused damaged people was really beautiful & satisfying. I've read the story three times in the last couple of weeks.
joseph.klostermair chapter 2 . 5/10
I need bleach for my eyes. I'll be forever scarred
seldombites chapter 2 . 4/13
I know the cliche Golden Ice ( my shipping name for Harry/Daphne) stories annoy a lot of people, but I love them. This story, though it rejects said cliches, is still one of the best Golden Ice stories I've read come across. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
"you are the almost only person to help me"
One word too many in this sentence
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 4/7
Best one-shot story ever read
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/18
ok this was interesting and good ive never seen daphne portrayed this way shes always beautiful maybe tall and muscled but always gorgeous the second chapter was ew
CarolWim chapter 1 . 2/12
This is an excellent story
Satoru Ryoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Wow. Um. Wasn't expecting that. I mean it was deep, you weren't kidding in the summary about cliche turning on its head. I just loved it, it was really something different from other stories. I wanted Daphne to get cured. But on the other hand it was really beautiful to watch Harry falling in love with Daphne againts all the odds, againts all the things other people were avoiding. It was realistic on that point. Everyone has their problems, serious things like this or silly stuff. Accepting it and moving on to a better life where you can be loved and love is why I loved this so much. Thank you for sharing.
Oh and the second chapter is totally earning its name lol
CarolWim chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Excellent story. I loved it.
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
that was a hilarious story, well done! lol
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
that was a heartwarming story, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Somehow, I find the second one more entertaining. Finally someone had the balls to parody the so called Ice Princess. Great work btw. Hey, could you please parody pureblood or betrothal contract too?