Reviews for One Hundred Moments
Lemon-Green-Tea chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh my gosh, 'Perfection' was... well, PERFECTION. Tehe. I really enjoyed that. It's true there aren't many stories about Kim and Skull, so finding this collection of one-shots is like unearthing a beautiful gem. You wrote the characters very convincingly. In fact, the entire scene could easily have been plucked from the actual TV show. I look forward to reading the other chapters when time allows. Just wonderful.
BluIdDreamer chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
I am so sorry it took me a long while to respond to this! Love the emotion you really put into this chapter, especially into Kimberly.
PrincessJenna89 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Love love love
PrincessJenna89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I love it!
PrincessJenna89 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
awwww
PrincessJenna89 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Oh my, this is making me cry... So beautiful. Your last chapter was as well, I just didn't get a chance to comment. Lovely... :(
BluIdDreamer chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Short but sweet! I have to admit that I like the Kim/Skull dynamic more than I ever did like the Kim/Tommy pairing as a child. Hoping for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
I like it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Love it coming.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Awesome.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Very fitting. And I know it's a day late, but merry Christmas. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic job.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
I'm not disappointed in how you added in Kim's dad. I think it was a nice tie-in with the series and I LOVE the unexpected tie-in with "The Price Of Power". Thanks for the shout out. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Awwww...poor Skull. But very well written. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.