Reviews for The Dance To Remeber
Enon chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
It's got potential, but right now, it's got more song than story. Personally, I'm glad for the sentence, "Lily continued on for another three songs before finishing up with her final song of the night"

This is not just your fault, it's something I've always disliked about songfics in general, but still. In my opinion (and you are, of course free to disagree), I think you should focus a little more on the story portion of it than the songs. The songs are all over the internet. You can just leave it at name and artist and interested readers can find the lyrics themselves, but that's not true for the story. The only person who knows the story is you, so I think if you focussed more on conveying the story to the readers rather than the songs, it could develop.

Instead, what we're presented with is a wall of lyrics that are frankly disinteresting. Additionally, the little portion of the story that is actually presented has little emotion behind it. By all accounts, this sounds like a pretty emotional event, but very little of it is actually conveyed to the readers, and that's what you should focus on.
Zykira678 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You should write more.
lil's chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
you should totally continue the story it would be much better
once.a.reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
haha! i loved it, especially the ending. that was such a sirius move. it made me laugh. )
sti chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I like it, are you going to continue with it? It looks like it can be very good story)