Reviews for I Call Bullshit!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3

This is Awesome !

So much Emotion ! So much Passion !

We Call Bullshit !

The Episode was so ASDFGHJKL ! ! !

Sam's Heaven probably more than that and most of them probably all with Dean ! I'm sure !

They just didn't have much time to explore all of them !

This is Totally Magnificently AWESOME !
evil-pink-robot chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is fantastic. I loved the Butch Cassidy reference! But seriously, it was all totally in character, it was a sad and uplifting at the same time, the language and dialogue was perfect, and the brother dynamic made me dance and jump in circles. Congratulations on your awesomeness you assbutt!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ah you melt my heart. Wouldn't it have been great if that happened?
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love that episode, but I hate it that Dean ditched his amulet... I miss his amulet and his leather jacket and the cute brotherly moments so much! *sighs*

Cute story :) makes me all fuzzy inside ;)

- Lune x
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
YES! EXACTLY! That ending was total BULLSHIT! I am SOO glad I read this. :) Great story, exactly what I needed after rewatching that episode. My first reaction when seeing that episode was to burst into disbelieving tears, then it was to shout "oh HELL no" at my screen... similar to your reaction. :P I've been reading through various tags to that episode, and was about ready to burst into tears and pig out on brownies whilst lamenting the crappy lives of Sam and Dean(damn teenage hormones). Luckily, your story has cheered me up considerably. Great job, I think I'll even pretend this is the real ending! :D

Aecoris chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh gosh...thank you so much for writing this! I wanted Sam so desperately to go talk to Dean. I'm sure if he just explained himself and showed Dean taht he cared, that Dean would listen. But of course they don't have that in the show. You story had it all written out perfectly, it felt so real. I just wish that Sam could talk to Dean like that and that Dean would listen like that. But of course they don't...I don't see why not, it's not like it's that hard! lol If one brother feels hurt by the other they should let the other explain so they can fix things, not leave the problems sitting there to never be sovled and grow angrier and angrier. Gosh, I loved this :) Thank you so much, and you included a hug! And a clueless Cas! Loved it!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Thank you for the hope! I'm wallowing in despair after watching the episode last night - I'm so glad you wrote this, because it makes me think there could be some way out after all! And thanks for making Sam take the amulet. I couldn't bear that it might be left in some random motel room trashcan. Lets just hope the writers feel the same way...
Ladyhawke67 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
AWESOME save, what a GREAT tag! Please, will you PLEASE send this to Kripke, before I full-out PANIC! But seriously, GREAT job on this story, and I know I don't "review" nearly enough. Your work is solid and sticks SO well to canon, I LOVE IT! Hope you keep it coming!
Lauren Hayes chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my... I'm really trying to come up with a good review here. But I don't know how to say it. 516 was an awesome episode, but also hard to watch. And your story is exactly how I want things to go. It's just perfect. You wrote them both so in character and so well. I loved the ending with Cas and the personal space thing. Great job.

deangirl97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Thank You! That needed to be done.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww this was soo good! Man, I just read the synopsis of this episode and was soo angry! I mean really? Dean threw away the talisman that Sammy gave him? What? I love your stories, they always clean up the mess left by the episodes -.-; I really hope Dean changes his attitude quick or he's going to push Sam into Lucifer's grasp and have no one to blame but himself Great story sweetie; I loved it as always! :D
buyokitty chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I call bullshit too! I was so pissed when I watched thursday's episode. I wish it was as easy to fix as you made it in your story.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AH! More.. more..plese hurry up!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Dean is giving up hope and the stess is getting to him, throwing away the Amulet just shows how much he's hurting by Sam. I hope that Dean will take the Amulet back, cause that is like a life line to Sam in a way.

Sam won't let Dean give up without a fight, and I hope that Cas can get his groove back to help them. Nice story hun I just hope that Dean and Sam can get their bond back, throwing away that Amulet was like throwing away Sam's love.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for sharing your awesome tag with us.

The ending to this episode broke my heart and though I know some people want Dean to crash even more and to see the brothers continue to be driven apart, which Kripke will probably do, I am too depressed already.

So I agree with you, I want Sam to call "Bull*". I would love to see Jared and Jensen play out this scene. While I was reading your story, I could picture Jensen/Dean and his comments and also picture Jared/Sam really getting into Dean's space while trying to make him listen, to believe in the brothers again. "... We're linked together. By mom and dad. By family. By soul. We're brothers and somehow that's all we need. That's all that matters..."Dean, we're out numbered and out maneuvered and probably going down. I know that. All I'm asking you is...The only thing that matters is...That we go down together." Excellent!

Loved the hug and had to smile when Dean referenced Bolivia at the end - even though I want the brother to beat Michael and Lucifer - I just want them to be together, to be brothers.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.