Reviews for Stained Scarlet
Tabbu-tan chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I know it's 2014 now but I love Soen x Shirayuki ! I wish this story could continue, it was great
Aria6 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is a lovely little story and I enjoyed reading it. :)
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was a great one-shot! I've never even thought of these two as a pairing. I might actually try it myself...if you don't mind of course.

The only thing is...I feel like the ending is lacking. It feels more line a first chapter rather than a one-shot. This would make an unbelievably amazing story! No doubt, but I understand if you decide to leave it.

I definitely loved it, and am going to start brainstorming on my own HichigoXShirayuki one-shot tomorrow when it isn't almost 3 in the morning.

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
DrinkMePlease chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
make a story out of this right the fuck now XD
jordihollow chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i like

L.A chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Bravo:) Awesome story:) Couldn't help myself to read it just once:D

Anyway, good job, love your style3 Keep up the good work:) loved it:D
DarkxPrince chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You normally don't find Shirosaki with Shirayuki... ussually she's with Zangetsu. Well writen and enjoyable read.
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I really like the uniqueness(is this even a wordXD) of the piece and the pairings. I'd like to read more about the two...Hichigo and Sode no Shirayuki;)anyway, I really liked the descriptions and I look forward to reading more of your
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
What a pleasant surprise it was when I found this odd pairing in the archive today, so I knew I just had to check it out. And, wow, this is good. Very good.

I love how you portrayed them and their relationship. Very fitting and very well done. Nice job.

I enjoyed this very much, and I hope you'll write more about these two in future.