Reviews for Umbra Luna
Cheeesey
EmeraldDragon1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I hate being nitpicky, but sunlight is a good source of Vitamin D, not C. Nevertheless, interesting story!
Nianque chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This is rather interesting already, the story is progressing a bit fast though. Anyways, find those legends you made up interesting, especially this one:

"However, a Darkrai can turn tables with a Cresselia and make her evil. All of her psychic attacks will be replaced with dark type attacks. She will bring nightmares to anyone who looks at her in the eyes. As stated above, she can use this to betray humans."

Evil stuff that turns good stuff evil, is awesome!
KingsIndian chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Great chapter - I liked the legends! The thing about the rape was a bit of a shock, but I suppose that makes the story more exciting.

Keep it up!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Pretty interesting so far, but I'm confused as to how Darkrai could make his own home and furniture (XD). As for constructive criticism, I think that there should have been more details in regards to the setting. Also, there could have been more emotion in Darkrai's narration; after all, you don't just find a dying person (or in this case, Pokemon) and not freak out. Update soon!
KingsIndian chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is great. I like how you've developed the characters so far, and you're getting better at describing too!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.