Reviews for Fractured Rules
xenascully chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
awe :/ cant wait for update!
Chet Gecko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I've been enjoying this story...reading it on my cell phone actually on breaks at work. Great for me but the pitts for reviewing and letting the hard working author and beta how much it is appreciated.
Anyway, I think you're doing a good job. Glad to see in Ch18 that you're getting to the surveilance tapes and such...that had to happen. I've been trusting that you'll resolve the estrangement, that part of Tony's "haunting" would be to nudge his grieving friends toward a more rational look at the evidence once the first tidal wave of pain subsides...I am also counting on you that all of this will happen before our beloved Tim goes completely off the deep end.
Nice touches with his folks...really liked the interaction between GhostTony and Ziva when he wouldn't let her finish her sentences.
We know how much Gibbs loves them all, how they're all his family and objectively if asked he wouldn't admit to favoring any one...what parent ever does, eh? but when it comes down to it and if we are all brutally honest with ourselves we do sometimes have favorites (I can say this 'cause I'm the mom of four) GhostTony is forcing Gibbs to face that uncomfortable truth about himself...his special love for Tony doesn't negate how important Tim is to him, to his team. I believe you'll get Gibbs there, and Abby and Ziva.

I think you have nailed it that the grandpa of this ersatz family Ducky would just love them all irregardless. A professor of mine in in grad school said you learn what love is when you become a parent...but you learn what God's love can be when you become a grandparent.

All the best to you. Keep writing. If you're a Lost fan mosey on over to the two fics I've posted.

Thanks, "Chet Gecko"
Jennifer
arkangel-36 chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
Finally got a chance to read this chapter and HOLY COW! This was intense. Way to go spirits. I love ghost Tony and the crew. Great job. I love how they keep trying to drop hints as to the fact that it wasn't Tims fault. The dream/nightmare was very nicely written, and the Henry The Eighth song. Very 'Ghost'. Love it!

Well, a tape, I wonder what's going to happen when the tape is viewed. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of crow to eat and some major fence mending taking place. To little, to late? I wonder.

I can't wait to see what our ghosts have in store for our grieving team. Survivors guilt is one of the hardest things to get past and poor Tim, he needs help before it's too late.

BRAVO ladies! Another job well done. I can't wait for the next chapter!

So sorry I've been slow in reviewing recently, been crazy busy and last night here in Arkansas we were being slammed with tornados and severe storms. I'm going to try to catch up today before the next round of storms come through.

100th reviewer! WhooHoo!

Hermione's Shadow chapter 18 . 4/30/2010
ok, so I will admit that I'm just a little bit confused because I had this idea in my head, that Tony was the one that was really impatient, and he was the one who wanted to enter, but then Tim took the fall and I thought maybe I was wrong, but I just finally went back and checked chapter 1, and it was Tony that was so impatient, so I'm thinking that McGee took the fall for Tony because he feels guilty that he couldn't save him and maybe he started believing it himself and for some reason Tony isn't allowed or can't tell Gibbs and the others the truth, anyway, I'm not sure, just a theory, anyway, please update soon, another good chapter :)
chelsea1234 chapter 18 . 4/30/2010
Great Chaptr! Thanks :)
arkangel-36 chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
Well girls, you've done it to me again. Another emotion packed chapter. I agree with Chelsea1234, you've done a great job with Jimmy in this story. It makes sense because even though Jimmy and Tony were friends, as in a working relationship type of friends, they didn't hang out or work with each other constantly. He's the buffer, the sounding board, the shoulder...the advocate, protector and peacekeeper. In a way, he's playing everyones parts because they're too upset to play them.

Jimmy is so going to need some TLC and a great big group hug once this is over.

*BIG SIGH* Love, love, love Tony in this chapter. He's getting a bit upset with his 'family'. I bet he wishes he could headslap a few. (I know I do. lol)

**Here is a big piece of double fudge chocolate cake for Shelbylou**

**And here is a big piece of diet double fudge chocolate cake for Smartkid** because you said you were on a diet and I would feel bad if this cake wasn't healthy. :-) Guaranteed to be fat free and full of vitamins and minerals. :-)

BRAVO! I can't wait for the next chapter!

chelsea1234 chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
Fantastic chapter again. But then they always are. I'm glad that Gibbs is at least starting to look at himself. You've done such a great job with Jimmy in this story. Although some of our favourite characters have dropped the ball, that's given Jimmy the chance to really shine. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks :)
OmniaVincit43 chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Gibbs is a grade A jerk, but grief will do that to people.

I hope things will be smoothed out for them.

I love this,thank you for sharing it.
arkangel-36 chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Another emotion packed chapter! Once again you have reduced me to an emotional puddle of gooey sadness. :-( Everyone is hurting, there's not one person connected to this who is not broken or shattered on some level by the death of Tony. I think Tim died emotionally that day. The only thing that's going to bring him back, if it can be done, is some spirit enducing CPR and a good, firm Abby-hug. **CLEAR!**

Enjoyed Tony talking to Gibbs. Way to go Tony!

Bravo my friends! Jimmy standing up to Gibbs on Tims behalf was priceless! Abby trying to make Gibbs see whats going on was a Bravo momment. Ducky, Mr. McGee...excellent. But adding that bit with Mrs. McGee at the end, that was marvelous. Sometimes harsh words spoken softly do more to cause a person to stop and think than words yelled in anger.

Once again, BRAVO!

I can't wait for more.

STLFAN chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Definately needed the tissues on this one. Nicely done. So much emotion.
xenascully chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
finally! gibbs needed a swift kick in the arse
Lovable Loner chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
I love this story and I'm not ashamed to say that it has brought tears to my eyes more than once, I can't wait to see how things unfold. You capture the characters essence extremely well and I love it! please keep uploading regularly :-D.

(But truth be told I hope this stays in fan-fiction, cause I love Tony and never ever want him to leave NCIS!)
chelsea1234 chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Wow! That was an excellent chapter. I know Gibbs is grieving, but I really don't like the way he's acting. He's being so selfish and down right mean. Yay for Jimmy though and Tim's Mom. The woman has clss. Thanks :)
kira66 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
Man I just want to slap Ziva, Gibbs, and Abby. I mean...how many times have Ziva broken Gibbs rules? I sure hope that if/when Tim gets better he makes a clean break from those ungrateful people and NCIS all together except for Ducky and Jimmy. FBI would be better suited for him and I could see Tobias taking the kid under his wing and offering him something Gibbs never gave him, acceptance.

Anyways I just love your story and I so totally can't wait for more!
fritzc77 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
How sad! :( This story has been an emotional roller coaster from the get-go, but the last two chapters have really ramped it up, especially the last scene with Tim and his mom. Heartbreaking. If Tim is not responsible, then why take the blame? I think I know why, but this is your story and I'll leave you to tell it your way. Please update soon.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »