Reviews for Fractured Rules
RedDragen chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I am looking forward to what you got coming next
starjems88 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Lookin foward 2 th next chapter:)
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Just DiNozzo's thus far rotten luck continuing, to get shot, IMO.

"it's contents trying desperately to escape on into his throat," - "its contents".

"but he pushed to over-rule what he didn't have time to deal with;" - "pushed to overrule".

"I've called for ambulance," - "for an ambulance".

"It's on it's way!" - "on its way".
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
"Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he hadn't been able to sleep worth a damn last night. He'd spent hours tossing and turning until he'd finally given in and taken a damn sleeping pill." - EW! Sleeping pills are the spawn of Satan!

Just a quick thing I feel you ought to know about me: The boatlaod of corrections you always get, mixed in with observations, in my reviews of your fics is an occupational hazard of mine: I am a copy editor for a South African daily newspaper and I instinctively copy edit literally EVERYTHING I read, whether it is work related or not, and not only your fics.

"Tin knew Tony needed time to bring his brain on target and it wouldn't help forcing him to have a conversation before the guy had his first cup of coffee of the morning." - "Tim knew Tony".
chelsea1234 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Wow! That's just :)
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was an excellent start! I loved the dramatic last line. Thanks :)
rodney215 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Just discovered the story. Very intense. Please update soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Shelbylou chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I'm loving this story already. Please update soon

Shelbylou x
xenascully chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
loving it! cant wait for more :)
Alliekay1515 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
You've sparked my interest, I'll be waiting for more!
yellowrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Promising beginning! Can't wait for more!
xenascully chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh yay! you already have it up:)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17