Reviews for Fractured Rules
meegeesgeek chapter 48 . 8/17/2010
Well I cannot believe that the journey is over-it was such a long, heart wrenching, and joyous story at times. These final two chapters were so wonderfully written. I really liked that te whole "family" went wit Tim on the car ride home to see his family. I liked that they packed the journey home with a few surprises such as the motel and etc. Then the reunion with both families were wow! I loved that Tim wanted to reconcile both sides of his family-and I loved the scene between Tim's parent's and Gibbs. It was nice to see both sides try to mend their broken bridges for the sake of Tim.

Then the epilogue was wonderful. I was happy that every member of the team was there for Tim in their own way-the girls were there to act as lifelines that planted him in the present, while the men were there to help him face the reasoning behind him coming there. You also sprinkled in some nice moments with Tony. The final line where Timmy says I want to come home was a long time coming and I was very happy that he came to this conclusion. Ahhhhh cannot wait to read the endings of your other stories as well what other stories the two of you come up with. Bravo!
Gemstone121 chapter 47 . 8/15/2010
Wow i wonder what he is going to decide. He's got to come back it won't be the same without him.
DS2010 chapter 47 . 8/14/2010
would be nice if he went back, though personally I would love to see him move on to another agency or another NCIS location. Just to mix things up and mess with people.

great story!
DS2010 chapter 45 . 8/11/2010
I love Tony's parting words to Tim, it was well said. I know it wil take time but I hope they all heal eventually
meegeesgeek chapter 45 . 8/11/2010
Wow only one more chapter! This has been quite a journey and I have been happy to be a part of it. Reading this chapter i felt the strings of true hope in the story for those that have been left to soldier on. I was glad that we got to hear what Tony said to Tim because that was itching at me-and I think Tim will take his role as a big brother very seriously and it was nice to see the beginnings of his transformation. But Gibbs is right things have to be about him until he can stand on his own two feet-but Tim has really always hated the limelight he is just content in doing his work and going home-hates the fanfare. The interaction between Gibbs and Tim was spot on here, and it was nice of Gibbs to lend Tim a buoy and help him when he stumbled. That proves how far he has come and their relationship as well.

Cannot wait for the epilogue!
Gunner'sDream chapter 45 . 8/10/2010
That was a good chapter and did answer a lot of questions. except whether tim will go back to ncis or not. he still doesn't know that vance had everyone watch the video and that they know that he wasn't at fault. that actually would be very upsetting to know that everyone saw you in those the shot that took tony's life, as well, as him getting shot too and his desperate fight to save tony's life. i'd love to read the reactions around the office after they watched it, but i understand if it doesn't fit within the story. i hope he can go back to ncis but it's a 1000% understandable if he feels like he can't.

"you're the big brother now."- i was fine until i read this line. it literally made me burst out in tears. it was so final. amazing job!
starjems88 chapter 44 . 8/7/2010
Can't wait 4 the next chapter:)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 44 . 8/4/2010
another great chapter, i especially loved the words between Tim and Tony
arkangel-36 chapter 44 . 8/3/2010
*snif* Okay you got me good with this chapter. I have discovered that I am no longer the stoney, non emotional person I have worked so hard to get you to believe I was. *snort* Ah who am I trying to kid here, I have been and always will be a big ol cream filled jelly roll dipped in chocolatey goodness. :-D

I laughed and cried and laughed while crying, the emotions where spot on, the care you two obviously put into conveying the heartbreak of Tony's leaving was evident. BRAVO!

(You gave me a big grin with Jimmy's announcement) Whoo Hoo!

Tony's love for his 'family' came off in waves of emotion. Him calling Gibbs 'Dad' was brilliant! He closed every relationship with humor and love and a hint of an occasional visit from time to time. Just right!

Ducky's Mom, love her and the fact that she takes her roll as "gardian" very seriously. She will be awesome at keeping the young ones in line. lol

Reading this made me feel like I was saying goodbye to an old, dear friend. Knowing that only one chapter remains leaves me feeling both excited and sad. I'm excited for you both that you've brilliantly finished a materful piece of art and sad that it's over. (at least I'll have to read in full)

Thank you both for sharing this story with us, for making us laugh and cry and feel loss, anger and joy. So few stories achieve that now. You both are a treasure and I charish you.

BRAVO and, even though I don't want to see the story end, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Love to you both and big HUGGLES

Notice I didn't demand ding dongs in this? Yep, I've got chocolate cake with chocolate frosting to drown my sorrows in right now. YUMMY!

Gunner'sDream chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
absolutely heartbreaking chapter! you all did a great job with it, i loved tony's words and jimmy's announcement and tim's suprise and everything was great. can't wait for that epilogue :)
STLFAN chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
That was a fantastic, three tissue, update. Nicely done.
DS2010 chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
Thank you for the tissue box moment. I love Tony's swan song
meegeesgeek chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
Thanks for the tissue warning-I really needed them! Gosh I cannot believe that this epic heartfelt journey only has one more heartfelt stop to make. This chapter definitely was sad. Yet while it was sad I liked the way that everyone was there for one another to get themselves through this rough patch-it reaffirmed their new bond in my opinion. Also another great appearance by Mrs. Mallard and their other fallen comrades.

Words cannot begin to express the whirlwind of emotions that i felt while reading this chapter.
Kaydeek chapter 44 . 8/2/2010
this was the sadist chapter yet. hint just don't have on Josh Groban when u read it.
xenascully chapter 44 . 8/2/2010