Reviews for Fractured Rules
Hermione's Shadow chapter 43 . 7/28/2010
uh-oh, why do I have a feeling I am going to be absolutely bawling next chapter?
meegeesgeek chapter 43 . 7/28/2010
These past two to three chapters have just been so heartbreaking and tragic to read. Yet at the same time they have also had a tint of hope to it, and were a bit uplifting. It was nice to see that Ziva and Tim finally had the chance to talk and the way that it was written was just so beautiful. I am grateful that Ziva has at least chosen to not show any hint of anger towards Tim, and that she promised to never abandon their friendship. The picture of them crying with one another and being each others anchor was haunting and harrowing. As far as chapter 43 is concerned I am glad that Tim wants everything not to be about him because that means parts of the old Tim are coming back-he always put others first. I am also glad that he wants to try and go back to NCIS but just not yet.

the scene at the beginning where Ducky is speaking to his dead mother was touching. It's nice to think that each one will take care of the other parts family. I am sad to think that this is ending but I have so enjoyed the ride and cannot wait to see how it all ends. Both of you are so talented.
arkangel-36 chapter 43 . 7/28/2010
Oh boy! That was two very emotional chapters. (42&43) I thought this morning that, "I think I'll catch up on Fractured, I noticed two chapters posted, I don't feel good, so reading is just the ticket." So now, here I am crying my little eyes out, my boys staring at me like I've lost my mind, and sneezing my head off. (I make such a pretty picture)

You have managed to tear my heart out, (again) with these two chapters. I am so glad Tim and Ziva are friends again. You two did that masterfully. Well done! I cried the whole way through and now that Gibbs has Abby calmed down a bit and everyone under one roof I was kind of wondering if you would have Tony say his good-bye. It's killing me, though. I don't want Tony to go, I don't want this story to end...I want ding dongs!

I do hope that Ducky has a chance to really mourn for his loss. Bless his heart, now, once Tony has left, would be a great time for the family to let Ducky mourn for not only Tony, but for him Mother as well. I worry about him keeping his grief inside and mourning in private. (reminds me a little of my dad) I think Ducky needs a good long cry, (in a manly sort of way) I want to cry for him. :'-(

You two are wonderously talented on an EPIC scale. Thank you for sharing your talent, your humor and your friendship. (still waiting on my ding dongs) lol *sniff-snort-cough* excuse me.

Can't wait for more, my friends! BRAVO!

Love and Hugs to ya both!
DS2010 chapter 43 . 7/27/2010
A true tissue moment. Beter keep it nearby for the next one!
STLFAN chapter 43 . 7/27/2010
Another excellent update. Almost afraid to read the "final" goodbye. Gonna propably need an entire box of tissue.
xenascully chapter 43 . 7/27/2010
awe ::sniffles::
Hermione's Shadow chapter 42 . 7/26/2010
oh wow, I think that has to be my absolute favorite chapter. I love it when stories focus on the friendship that Tim and Ziva share. So often it gets ignored and of course they are portrayed as friends and getting along and stuff, but very rarely do you find stories that spend time to really focus on their bond and friendship (not counting of course McGiva stories). Anyway, like I said, I really, really enjoyed that chapter and I hope we get to see more Ziva/McGee bonding. I was also loving that Ziva was the one that he was able to let down his guard around the most and that she was able to get further with him than anyone. I just really, really enjoyed that chapter.
arkangel-36 chapter 41 . 7/26/2010
LOL! SURPRISE! Well I bet you thought I wasn't ever going to review again. :-) Well, it's been hard to sit down and really read and enjoy a story. (I can't read when I'm upset or worried) But I finally got caught up on this one. (only a million and one left to read, lol, but you two first) Yes, I re-read the whole story so that I could have it fresh in my little bitty brain. hehehe. Let's see, you have broken my heart, check, you have glued it back together, check, broken it again, check, and stomped it into itsy bitsy pieces, check and check.

What have I told you about making me cry without ding dongs to drown my sorrows in? Fine, I'll let it slide, this time.

What you both have done with this story is amazing! I have enjoyed every word of every chapter. I'm so glad the family is finally starting to be pieced back together. Of course that one piece will always be missing, but cracked and together is better than broken and thrown away. Bravo! You've made me laugh and cry and along the way, have given me the joy of your friendship and I am forever thankful. (Looking forward to Tim and Ziva's chat)

You both ROCK and I love you both dearly!

Keep up the awesome writing and I can't wait for the next chapter! (I'm re-reading your other stories also, so once I finish a story, I'll review)

WhooHoo! I want more, I want coffee and I want chocolate...but mostly I want chocolate...and...more and...well you know what I mean. lol

HUGGLES
chelsea1234 chapter 41 . 7/22/2010
Ok. I'm a mess here. That was a heart wrenching chapter. I'm glad though to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Excellent chapter! Thanks :)
fritzc77 chapter 41 . 7/21/2010
Glad the convo between Tim and Ziva will be coming soon. I predict tissue warnings. yes? Keep up the good work.
STLFAN chapter 41 . 7/21/2010
Definately needed the tissue warnings on this one. Excellent update. I was wondering when Abby was really break down and let it all out. Glad Gibbs was there for her.
TheArtOfMyHeart chapter 40 . 7/19/2010
Nice!
Gemstone121 chapter 40 . 7/17/2010
yea glad things are starting to get resolved and his relationship with gibbs is getting better
Hermione's Shadow chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
another good chapter, please update soon, Im anxious for Tim and Ziva to talk
chelsea1234 chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
Great Chapter! Nice to see it's all coming together at last. Thanks :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »