Reviews for Fractured Rules
chelsea1234 chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
Great Chapter! Nice to see it's all coming together at last. Thanks :)
Gemstone121 chapter 39 . 7/10/2010
Wow that was a long chapter. Loved it though. Tim is making lots of progress and starting to work through it all. I hope things go well for him and ziva. It seems like every time he makes progress something happens to knock him back.
chelsea1234 chapter 39 . 7/10/2010
That was great! I'm happy that Tim is finally strong enough to start rebuilding his friendships. I just hope that Ziva doesn't set him bac if she's not able to talk to him yet. Great chapter. Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 39 . 7/10/2010
Update was well worth the wait. I had my tissue ready and had to dab my eyes during Abby's breakdown. Incredible writing. You dive into the depths of despair. Great work.
meegeesgeek chapter 39 . 7/10/2010
Well this was a jam packed chapter! I really like all the angst and soul searching that Tim did in this chapter, and it was heartbreaking to think that Gibbs would throw someone's death in his face, and the fact that he thinks that every time he opens up to the boss he only hurts him more was sad to see. Kudos to him for calling his therapist and asking him what to do and how to handle the situation! Aww an poor Abby as well having to hear all those things about someone that means a lot to her, only furthers her pain and guilt as well. One good thing that came out of this was the fact that he feels open enough to talk to Ziva which will take a lot out of the young man, and the fact that he seems to be open to thinking about things and is making and effort to engage and function in the world of the living!

Great story overall and cannot wait to see more! Just wondering is there a lot left in this one? Thoroughly engrossed in this one as well as your other stories!
chelsea1234 chapter 38 . 7/6/2010
Excellent Chapter! I'm so glad Tim and Abby are getting on so well. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 36 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter! Poor Tim. I wonder if he's ever gonna make his way out of this confusion. Thanks :)
MacMhuirich chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
Brilliant chapter!

I'd forgotten about the memo that it hadn't been issued yet.

But after the restaurant incident, Vance sees he can no longer postpone getting it out. I also wondered why he hadn't cerculated the memo straightaway. Anyway, the footage will add to it that Tim finally gets exonorated from the wrongful accusations.

The end of this chapter is soooo... nice - can't find the suitable words. Tim on the couch, resting his head on her thigh and later, Tim letting Abby lay down beside him in bed. Together.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 38 . 6/30/2010
another great chapter!
teamgibbs5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I have one question, Who is Balboa? did you make him up or is he in the NCIS?
chelsea1234 chapter 37 . 6/27/2010
I think Gibbs should go and punch thos agents out himself, not wait for Vance to quietly do something to them. They obviously didn't read the memo. Anyway, I'm glad that Tim actually talked about it this time instead of bottling it all up. The fact tha he wants to talk to Abs is a good sign Chapter! Thanks :)
starjems88 chapter 37 . 6/27/2010
Can't wait 4 more:)
meegeesgeek chapter 37 . 6/24/2010
Another heartfelt chapter. I was so happy that Dr. Michale's got Tim to talk,and it seemed as though he was really turning a corner. like he was ready to re engage with life. then those two buffoons had to go and say what they said, didn't they read the Director's memo? Anyway yay he will talk to Abby. Really like this story so far everything is provided with great detail, and it is moving.
Fiery-Guardian chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Your story made me cry in the first few chapters. I can't believe I cryed. Don't take me wrong, your story is AMAZING, but the way you had Tony die just brought tears to my eyes.

Great story!

** With Love, KingdomHeartsandIchigoLover! **
chelsea1234 chapter 35 . 6/21/2010
Wow! Massive chapter in depth as well as length if that makes sense. I hope Tim takes his position back, I thought under the circumstances Leon handled evrything quite well. Great Idea with the email. Gibbs I think could be slightly more understanding,he didn't act much differently to Vance really and Tim is forgiving him. Excellent chapter as always! Thanks :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »