Reviews for Confrontations
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 7/4
hah, I definitely liked and enjoyed reading it.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Incredibly funny :D
Black Thorns Entangled K chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it!

Would you ever consider extending it? Because I would love to read it! :)
DeathDaisy chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOL! really good] i laughed out loudp
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really love this. It made me smile.
Himawari28h chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG that was fricken funny. hmm was Sam taken hostage? and were they in his lair?anyways AWESOME story :3
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ohmygosh, I LOVED this story! It was too funny! I also liked your collection in 'It's Still Murder' I believe it was called. It was very unique, but I liked it. I've pretty much read all your SamXScam stories, and it inspires me to write another of my own. You're doing a great job!

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved it! Crack is good, crack is wonderful. :D
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ZOMG! Please stop! I'm still laughing. This CANNOT be good for my heart, but I think it's working my abdominal muscles. XD

So's been a LONG time.

Three hours. I just told you.

Well then...

Great comeback.

WHY AM I HERE? I'm sure the readers are dying to know too!

I blew up WOOHP.

Oh shut up.

I love to hear myself talk. :D -insert evil smiley face and smirk here-

I love your fics! Even if some of them have been on Ecstasy and the works,
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
)) ahahahahahahahha Seriously most of Scam's comebacks and generally everything he said was downright hilarious lol.

Even if it was just dialouge it's not difficult to figure out that Scam is having a great time annoying the hell out of sam.

And of course Sam sounds like she just PLAIN wants to KILL scam. :P

Too bad she would never succeed... ahem (ISM does not count because even if she managed to kill him 1 time, he killed he SO many other times so Sam should just shut up and agree that I am right and that she would never be able to kill Scam. :P )

lol when he asks her about the crush she had on him and she gets all peeved and confused.

I could see her like about to jump out of the chair she's tied to and go for scam's neck.

TOO bad she got nowhere lol.

Well I'm assuming she still has that crush too. (TOO BAD FOR YOU SAM :P)

This was hilarious. lol Awesomely funny.

Great job,