Reviews for There's Just More To It
Pimparoo chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
where is this new story I was promised things deals were made!
RavenWing1997 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
cool it was cool
Haha chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Come on finish the story.
Deamonslayer576 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I love this story please update as soon as you can
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
OMG I love this story...Please update soon...Hey what books are you writing I'll try to look out for them when they are published your a great writer... Thanks for a wonderful story it was awesome ;) :) Sincerely Blurr Girl :) Thanks again update soon please... Oh this was so super cali awesome coolio (friends and I made up this word) terrific... OMG I really love it... :) :D ;D ;)
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Oh my, this is gonna be Good! Thank You For Updating! This is really good, and now the twist in the tail! Update as soon as you can, please!
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Hi, just wantedto let you know that I love your story- please update soon!

Good Luck!

SUPER HAPPY RANDOM FUN TIEMZ8 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
i really like this story _ and you should continue, i would like it if you would update more often, and maybe make the chapters a little longer? otherwise, you are doing great w/ the story, the plot is really cool, and it doesnt get boring. you are also REALLY goog w/ descriptions and it kinda feels like i'm actually IN the story.
Rakaziel chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Very good ideas. I am really curious where you lead this story.
An annoyed Person chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Update this already I want the next chapter
juniperlei chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
absolutely brillant keep it up update soon
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
They don't want to do anything bad to Toothless and Hiccup do

they?
lilxmzxit chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like the concept - two realities with dragon riders meeting. Great crossover idea!

Two constructive criticisms:

1) In the first chapter you introduce the girl as "Sandavara" then you spell her name "Sandava". It changes again to "Sundavar' and then once more to "Sunda" before you settle on "San". This is confusing, but easily fixed.

2) In the paragraph that begins, "Brisingr stretched again, his spine arching upwards like a cat's..." out of the fourteen sentences in that paragraph, seven of them start with the dragon's name (either Bri or Brisingr) and six of them start with either "He" or "His". This gets a little repetitive and detracts from the good descriptions you've got in that chunk.

Keep writing! It'd be great to see how the plot develops!
Dinolover chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I like it. i love both stories and having them both toegther in a cross over is awesome. I hope you continue with this story because i love the beginning so far :)

Taz x
paripari chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is really good, but what does the ancient language mean?

I know ganga means stop, (at least i think it does) but i dont know about the rest. And brisingr means fire.