Reviews for I Notice Things
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I was rather impressed by this story, many people never know much about the person that they are with and you did a great job in telling such. I'm also a HUGE fan of Alvin/Eleanor but this is my second favorite pair (my first being Brittadore) I really hope that you write more of this.

I like your username by the way and if you ever need any help, ideas or adivce, I got your back, may the greek gods be with you, peace.
chip66 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
nice story loved it so glad i read it totaly made my day (thats been awful) just thanks for writing it :D
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I loved it, even though I am not much of a mixed couples fan I really liked it. Cannot wait to see what else you have written. I hope it is as good as this one.
SimonSeville19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i have just one word. AW! My girlfriend and i need to try this conversation... GREAT story, can't wait to read more
starbin21 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awuh. Too cute! :)

And by the way, this is the FIRST EVER AlvinxEleanor one shot I have EVER reviewed. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the first one shot I've ever reviewed that isn't a SimonxJeanette...it just proves how much I love your writing. ;D
h chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I adore Alvinor. 3 Adorable story. Very thoughtful.