Reviews for Anything Goes, Literally
linkgold64 chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
loving your fic, but the last 3 chapters where tooo short! you should combine then in to just one plz aupdate soon and make them longer plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tuatara chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
You know, I've really dug this story so far...much more than I expected, in fact. It's genuinely compelling, adding a bunch more angst and pathos while still keeping the general vibe of "Ranma 1/2" insanity. I do hope you'll return to it before too long. Stories that can still make the beginning of the series seem fresh and exciting are few and far between!
chronodekar chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I'm torn here.

On one hand, I'm happy that you updated. It means that you are alive. :)

On the other hand, this chapter is too small. Waay too small. Why bother updating for this?

I'm still torn.

gsteemso chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
While I thank you for fixing the "gotta" weirdness, you still have equivalent "shoulda" weirdness spread throughout. That's a contraction of "should have," and only can be forced into some semblance of making sense in a few of the places you have used it. Also, there are places where you mix up "in" and "on," and I agree with the reviewer who said that chapter 7 should be posted as one chapter, not three; the three fragments of it are far too short.
Voltor chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! Great story so far!
chronodekar chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Now, it's official. This is more of darkfic than Adventure. Fyras14, you *should* change the classification.

Also, the last 2 chapters are a bit ... small. It would be better if you would just merge "Into Mom's Hands" into a single chapter.

Good writing though. (_)

chronodekar chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
While there is plenty of adventure in there, I don't see any romance in it. Instead, it has be makings of a dark story. Why HAVE you categorized this as an "Adventure/Romance" story?

chronodekar chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I like where this could be leading to. The old Perv kicking the bucket? And the build-up to current events! A real pity that I hadn't found this story earlier. But, Darn. It's good reading.

Though, there IS one disappointment - why do you need Ranma talking in that illiterate manner? He may not have much schooling, but he speaks like some kind of country bumpkin. I find that annoying in fanfics.

chronodekar chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Still reading, but I want to mention,

Can you try something other than,

for scene changes? It's pretty obvious that you know how to use horizontal lines, so why not use those?

Other than that, I like your writing style - you flow from one scene to the next effortlessly !

GNesnios685 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
This story is getting very good, please update again soon!
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Many people like your fanfic
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Too short. I hate that suspense. I can't wait to see the reunion between mother and son/daughter.
gort420 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
great story but needs to be written faster.
DANIEL TITGEN chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
great story so far im loving it hurry and make the next one
gsteemso chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This looks like an interesting story so far (up to Chapter Two), but you have a truly bizarre error repeated throughout that is really jarring to read, and breaks my immersion in the story. Wherever you mean to put "got," you instead have put "gotta," and since "gotta" is a slang abbreviation of "got to," that does not make any sense to read... at all. It's sufficiently off-putting that I think I'll delay reading the rest of this until you fix it.