Reviews for Too Dark to See
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 8/5
This might actually be the reason why Dean is so aware. Cas has a tether on Dean's soul. Good old Cas. So much for Micheal's "superior" grace overriding the connection.
tangerinee chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Omg, I loooooooooove Michael fics, ESPECIALLY when he's actually (sorta) nice and reasonable and ESPECIALLY especially when he (sorta) gets along with Dean 3 Too bad this seems to be abandoned :(
Kajune chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
God, this is such an amazing story. So amazing. Too amazing. Really good!

I wish there was more. I love your Michael. I love how this story makes me laugh. I love every inch of it, actually.
So nice~
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Gah! What a cliffhanger! :) Love the interactions between Michael and Dean. Hope you continue the story sometime!
The Happiest chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
My thumbs go up for your story! Luv it :)
Update more if you can.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
What? No! I need more, please! You haven't updated in so long! Please, if you ever get chance, continue this! It is way too good for it to be left here uncompleted.
Sonic Key chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Aw, I wish you would find time to continue this! Chapter 14 was such a cliffhanger c:
Love the idea.
cor tenebris chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Lovely story.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
this story is managing to make me cry and snicker every other page :) its rare to find something like this! Keep up the good work!
Alatar Maia chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Noooooooooooo what happened I must know
Plunny.Empress chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
This is so freaking epic I just can't... Lols. :D I adore how Dean keeps on calling Michael all this different words for idiot. :D Just too cool. :D Masterfully written and an awesome length so far. Thank you oh so very much for writing, posting, and updating this fic! I truly, truly cannot wait for when you next update! I look forward to when you do so. Thanks again! And you are a truly amazing writer. :)
kezztip chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
This story is fascinating. I wish you would continue.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
oh wow! this is intense! can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
That was so good! Please continue it...
hi chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
omg how could you not continue this. it even ended in a cliffhanger!