Reviews for Forever and Always
elisamadness chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So fucking cute
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Even though I really didn't like the hunting part, because of personal reasons, I really liked this piece. They were very in-character c: Good job.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LOVED IT~!1
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
so ironcally beautiful
paintupurple chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ahahaha the innuendo at the beginning... just... wow, Amanda. xD

Haha "unless it was some elaborate plot and he really was faking." It's dramatic irony WITHIN DRAMATIC IRONY. xD

This is pretty freakin' awesome. 8D It's like licking a tootsie pop and you wanna get to the center but someone snatches it away from you before you can. But man was the coating tasty.

Lol I come up with weird similes.
My Heart's Dismay chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved the story. :} It has a particular sadness to it and yet it's heart warming. 3
StripyGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's not a bad story (actually it's pretty darn great :)), but I have to admit I was expecting something else :P not smex (well, we always look forward to that xD), but something perhaps, fluffier hehe

IDK... Guess I was a bit tricked by the summary xP Still feeling quite bad for the geese though :(

xoxo
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Is there something wrong with me? I mean, normally would someone laugh at the end of a story such as this? But I found it really funny for some odd reason. Was it meant to make us laugh? Or am I just twisted?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this one-shot. I don't find many like it so it was a rare treat. And it was completely in-character to boot! Quite amazing!
Kael-bail chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Very good, love. 3 Made me giggle in the beginning. BAH! IRONY. lulz, yes, Cluedo. I thought that too.