Reviews for Crossed Paths
Zoe825 chapter 20 . 10/6
I SWEAR TO SWEET BABY JESUS IF YOU DON'T UPDATE! *ahem* Now that I have gotten that is a well written piece with few mistakes and like a drug is very addicting. If you need help with anything hit me up.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Ugh, it's 6am now xD I couldn't fall asleep midchapter after all. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Holy shit! WHAT IS NEXT? I need to know. Omg, such a good story! You need to continue this, pleaaaaaaaase
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Omg you are evilllllllllllllll! I can't believe you'd stop it there! Omg I wanted to see how it went! Whyyyyyyyy?!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
This is good, like no, this is fucking good, this is EXCELLENT. You did a GREAT JOB, for real, it's just so well written, I can picture the whole story in my head while I'm reading, and oh how I suffered, OH THE AGONY, PROFESSOR! YOU POOR SOUL, but Buttercup, come on! it's not your fault. HOLY SHIT, HOW WILL BLOSSOM REACT? I NEED TO KNOW.
I'm waiting for an update. Hope you're doing great! Great story, one of my favorites.
I REALLY LOVE ACE OK! The way you characterized him, God, I just love you so much.
Camilathemad chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story, I swear to god. There is so much pain and darkness with what happened to the professor, oh god, I just really love that you made it kind of tragic, I think that's the word, the powerpuff separated after a very confusing accident where the professor dies, JUST GENIUS! Not to mention that I just love the relationship of ace and buttercup that you portrayed in this story, who would've said that Ace was such a good person and that he can really cares about someone that is important to him.

You really need to continue this, pleaseee. I'm sure that I'm not the only one waiting for a new chapter and for the ending of this amazing story, I'm really curious about it, how will blossom react to see buttercup? I really want to know!
Camilathemad chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
OH MY GOD! You have no idea how much I love your story, seriously. Where have you been? You must finish it, it's just so good! I really need to know what happens, you just can't leave me like this :( I just wanted to tell you that there are people waiting for you to upload the next chapter, and that you are an incredible writer! please don't leave us like that. I'll be waiting for another chapter. I'm hoping you're doing great and that everything in your life is perfect.

P.S: I'm actually new in this website, I don't even have an account or anything, it's just that these couple of few weeks I've been very stuck into the powerpuff girls since they're passing the cartoon on boomerang everyday, and I just remembered how cool this series was and that I really liked that episode where buttercup had a crush on ace, AND THEN! I thought WOOW but wouldn't it be an older buttercup actually dating his childhood crush a badass story? and I really needed it to read about it and I found your story.

Just in case that it wasn't clear I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY 3 please be back soon!
xOxAnnabellexOx chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Im absolutley in love with this story and cant wait for the next chapter
Yumeshojo chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
So great to see an update :). Love this story. Nice to see the Ruffs as cops XD. I love it. Keep up the awesome work
Sarahostervig1 chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
YAY I have waited for an pdate a new chapter on this 33
There is seriusly not enough stories of Ace and Buttercup or any of the others 3
forestofmyown chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Okay, I was a little iffy about this story when I started it. Pretty mature premise for my childhood heroes! But I am soooooooo LOVING this! I can't wait for more! Ace and Buttercup are almost perfect characterizations to me, and I'm so excited about how their romance is developing.
XHidanXInoX chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Eh... too last to sign in. :p

But great story so far! can't wait for the next update!

Totally loves it :)
pat4pat chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Don't worry, I'm still here! ;) Can't wait for some more Ace/Buttercup goodness!
Winds of Inspiration chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
I really liked the development here with Bubbles and her life. Bubbles is still adorable no matter how old she gets haha... I am really looking forward to seeing how things go with Blossom and how everything plays out when the three of them arrive in "the city of Townsville" once again. :)
Sarahostervig1 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013