Reviews for Glass
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
this is beautiful..
Calliecature chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is BEAUTIFUL! I loved the part where a drunken Kono asked her why she doesn't like him. That moment of vulnerability gave them a push to the right direction. And the fireworks moment! I felt a thrill when Kono showed how he knows his feelings are reciprocated. That sucked when Hana turned him down especially when it's understandable Hanabi would do it because she always do what's right. I felt the tension when they sparred and what Kono did was intense. Most of all I loved how you wrote the way they said I love you to each other. I know this is a crack pairing (for now I hope) but you just convinced me to ship this hard! I also loved how you joined the events into closing a circle with the word "glass". That was very dramatic.

Thanks for sharing this! Hey, if you know any KonoHanabi fandom, can you share it too?
ABigAssMoose chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome one-shot! You kept the characters' personalities great. Keep up with the excellent work!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
loved this. like, really loved this! :)
Dola chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow, well done and good job! this was very deep and emotional, and i like how you managed to keep them in character. :D you even stuck to your theme, too! nice work, i liked reading this.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 11/28/2010

craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love it. I wish there were more KonoHana fics out there like this. Sad, touching, sweet...and so much more. Beautiful.
Chance Brown chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Interesting. You changed the layout of a normal 20 truths fic, but the flow still ended up working. I liked it alot, I'm sorry that I didn't get to read it sooner!