Reviews for Whispers of the Heart
Summoners chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lovley! Such a cute and welcoming storyline. I enjoyed every part. It brought warmth to my heart. Good story!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I wish the conversation was longer between the two. Then it'd be like some sort of missing cutscene. (I liked the Van/Nam one better XD)
songs chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ahh, can't believe I haven't reviewed this!

This piece is just... lovely. And so, so believable. I could definitely imagine something like this happening; the two of them really do deserve a 'meeting' of sorts.

Beautiful !
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
actually, the error im wondering about is from birth by sleep. its totally possible im wrong, but i thought that aqua was the one who...put ven to sleep, i guess. it was good, they just sounded a little too formal, or mature, or wutever u call it. they r only kids after all...
iandin123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, I've read three(I think.) stories from you in a row, and none below excellence(Spelling?).

Ventus is the kind of guy to cheer Namine up. And Namine, so innocent to having someone treat her well, like a friend. I found it very comforting.

So, that's where she got her quote from.
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Simply beautiful and utter love!

Ventus & Namine sure do make a good couple, ne?

In fact, Ven x Namine is probably the most adorable

pairing created since Sora x Namine

I feel as though you’ve characterized them really

well and managed to slide in this scene in the story

flawlessly. Therefore , I must draw my conclusion by

stating that this a masterpiece.

Great Job!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was a pretty good short story. The characters were well portrayed. It has plenty of references and introduces a concept I've never even thought of: did Namine ever feel Ven while she was in Castle Oblivion?
Don't Call Me Short chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh my goodness I loved this story! Great job!
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, I haven't reviewed much over the pass few weeks O_o. Or read anything in the past few weeks, but here I am! :D Slowly, but surely I'm returning to . I've been so busy in DA it's crazy X(, since I established my own group now I've been keeping myself busy XD. But not just that, I've been drawing Roxas/Namine fanart like crazy X3; I hope you got to see some of them Divine! :D I should draw you something! Not quite sure what though XD, maybe something with Sora/Kairi; along with Roxas/Namine since I love them X3. Anyway, seems like you've been busy on , which is really good! :D I can't stop thinking about that Sora/Namine fic you made, it makes me sad there isn't that many good fics with them :(.

But enough of my rambling XD! On to my review!

You wrote another Ventus/Namine fic it would see :3, though this one seems less romantic than the other one you made . I would read your Aqua/Terra fics (which I'll eventually will) but my spirit drive is on Roxas/Namine right now, Ventus you would say is the next best thing to be with Namine as Roxas in my eyes ;. Don't get me wrong, I'm still obsess over Terra/Aqua, just not in the mood to read them (I've been trying to find fanart of them mostly lately XD).

You just GOT to love Namine's character...well, at least I do anyway XD (since I know you live Xion ). Namine has so much to go for in her character, and it makes me sad that she doesn't get much recognition or screen time in KH anymore; yes, I do think Xion gets more moments than Namine X(. At least Xion had friends like Axel and Roxas, Namine has always been alone...not like Riku gave time to draw with her either; she's just the more depressing character in my eye, Idk why.

Yay! Namine is feeling Ventus's heartbeat! XD At least I think she is? O_o *reads on* Yes she is! XD Funny how Namine found the chamber to sleep, or was it awakening? I can't remember at the moment XD. But either way, she found the door when Xemnas couldn't, searching the place like crazy XD. Haha, oh the irony.

You know, sometimes I wonder why I just don't take Ventus and make HIM the one for Namine. I mean lol, I love the pairing Roxas/Namine/Sora together and Ventus basically acts like Sora but looks like Roxas...technically I'll be having a reasonable win to say I like Ventus/Namine XD.

Aww, Ventus REALLY wants to see her, that's adorable XD. Ha! You said Roxas is Namine's twin Nobody! Incest Divine! ROFL! LMAO! XD

Ventus! He appeared! But in...ghost, good enough for me! XD And wow, he used the same line when she said she always wanted to meet Roxas! Such an interesting scene, sort of shows a side of Namine where she got her inspirational words at :3.

Yay! It's saving Sora time! XD *throws hands in the air*

This was really cute :D, I loved it so much! XD

You've been reviewed by,

Kiome-Yasha 3
AcceberRider chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was so sweet. It made my heart happy imagining Ven helping Naminé like nice.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Really nice! I can really picture Ven and Namine meeting in CO. And you kept them in character perfectly :)

Great job, as always
SunnyNami95 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Once again - amazing! You're so good, I'm jealous of you x3 you make such beautiful stories.. I always thought: Ven's in Castle Oblivion.. Namine is, too! So.. what would be like if they met? And you've done it x3 awesome ! 3
metrifyx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Whoa, this is amazing! Both were perfectly in character, and Ven was really cute. I liked his reaction to the concept of Heartless and Nobodies. This is probably my favorite oneshot of yours! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such fantastic stories.
RhythmicRhapsody chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great job!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 4/4/2010

How a bout a Sora and Ventus!

That'll be sweet!